NO TROLLS Collingwood Football Club is guilty of systemic racism, review finds

Remove this Banner Ad

This will blow over. The report was commissioned to silence Harry O and Collingwood set the terms of reference knowing no questions would be answered. Nobody has been named and nobody will be held accountable for anything.

Next!

"Look how good we are because we asked for a review"

Yeah sorry, that ain't it Ed.
Get so mad with the media there who won't ask "You may be proud that you asked for a review Eddie, but why did you need a review?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get so mad with the media there who won't ask "You may be proud that you asked for a review Eddie, but why did you need a review?"

I'm not going to discuss the semantics of anger issues. Just be proud that this one time I asked my Mrs why I get so angry all the time. Doesn't matter what she told me, don't care. Be proud that I asked.

This will blow over. The report was commissioned to silence Harry O and Collingwood set the terms of reference knowing no questions would be answered. Nobody has been named and nobody will be held accountable for anything.

Next!

Na big H is off the the high court with this in his back pocket, the only reason this report happened is so they could pre-empt the damage that would come out under a full on legal investigation. So they rip the bandage off and hope the start to the season take the edge off things.
The AFL just threw Collingwood under the bus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back