NO TROLLS Collingwood Football Club is guilty of systemic racism, review finds

Remove this Banner Ad

Think Harry smelled a rat when he refused to participate. His judgement was sound.
Can’t wait for him to take them to the cleaners in court , and still no public apology from ED or the club

and to think Buckley and Eddie thought a offering a life membership would help keep Heritier quiet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"It's not an investigation, it's just what people have said, and maybe their 'feel'"

Well then what was all of that s**t about being so proud Eddie? You're talking up taking on the suggestions and making changes, but you clearly can barely muster up the gumption to pretend to give a s**t about the report itself. Absolute joke trying to simultaneously downplay the report as meaningless while also claiming to be a world leader on race issues for commissioning said meaningless worthless report.

Eddie’s press conference bingo:

1. Friends with a black guy
2. Don’t you know what I have done
3. Looked after Andrew Krauker
4. 2013 incident was a simple misunderstanding - had pain killers
5. My kids are friends with Indians
6. Enormously disappointed
7. If you don’t pay your membership you hate your club
8. Witch hunt
9. Sam Newman is a great guy

So far I have ticked off "bid for indigenious players in the draft" as 1. Friends with a black guy

I'm also going to give "Ghandian father" as "My kids are friends with Indians".

I am also going to give a point for number 8 witch hunt when they said "the club isn't racist" it was the systems and processes

I feel like I am listening to Trump again

McGuire is like Trump.

A narcissist bully who never ever admits he’s wrong about anything and gets annoyed when challenged by sticky questions that could make him look bad.

He also had plans to be dictator for life.

Running things his way is the best and bigly way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back