NO TROLLS Collingwood Football Club is guilty of systemic racism, review finds

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Ronald Belford beats the bible every day of the week.

"Let there be sound, and there was sound.
Let there be light, and there was light.
Let there be drums, there was drums.
Let there be guitar, there was guitar.
Let there be rock".

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Scomo should get eddie to lead the review into cultural change at Parliament house

Why?

In any case, it appears that we are moving forward in the right direction. Ten years ago there would be a much louder and longer vocal chorus trying to defend Eddie.

Still a long way to go but racism doesn't just eradicate itself overnight.

Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Poorly chosen word, i'd imagine he was referring to the fact that the club was finally righting a wrong.

Of course everyone with an agenda to push did just that

No, he was trying to spin it as a positive for the club. One of the findings of the report being ironically that Eddie and the CFC were moreconcerned with spin and public/media perception than addressing the allegations/complaints within the club. Completely tone deaf and he rightfully copped heat for it.

i dont ever take 'lefty' as an insult anyway. being told you care about peoples feelings and treating everyone fairly isnt exactly an insult.
I take the term lefty as a compliment. :)

queensberryrules

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
The scent of eau de narcissus tres gras at Vic Park has disipated, hooray the brother and sister collective. But still the blessure aux tissus mou prevail and cause concern getting closer to rd 1.

One Spectre a Time.

P
It's 2000 years old. A lot of it is stories passed down from the era. That's how history then was recorded with all the obvious limitations of that.
I live for the Dennis Finching of this stuff by Roylion !

DanA

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2006
Richmond
AFL Club
Geelong
Poorly chosen word, i'd imagine he was referring to the fact that the club was finally righting a wrong.

Of course everyone with an agenda to push did just that

How many opportunities does he get. This is like strike 10 for Eddie. At some stage there’s got to be consequences, it did all occur under his presidency.

Jan 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Most historians accept it as an historical account with many limitations obviously. Although perhaps you S Heard know better?

The talking snake
A man parts a sea
Trees speak to people
There be giants
One guy builds a boat which saves every animal
One loaf of bread feeds thousands
The whole ending

Fair to say there are some limitations. It's a fantasy book with an agenda.

Jul 30, 2011
Right behind you
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gunners & Steelers
It's 2000 years old. A lot of it is stories passed down from the era. That's how history then was recorded with all the obvious limitations of that.
Wow. Just wow. I don’t even know where to start on that. Have you even studied history or is this all YouTube and some pamphlets you read somewhere?

Because if you have studied history you’d know that the story had more holes than a Jon Patton wet dream.

But feel free to enlighten us

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Wow. Just wow. I don’t even know where to start on that. Have you even studied history or is this all YouTube and some pamphlets you read somewhere?

Because if you have studied history you’d know that the story had more holes than a Jon Patton wet dream.

But feel free to enlighten us
How do you think history was recorded 2000 years ago?

Back