Collingwood Gamers!

That is why I hate Modern Gaming. You pay for the Game once then you can pay a ton more afterwards.

I like Retro Gaming. You get the Game and have no Further Payments
Easy way to fix that Dave. Avoid going to the PlayStation store and just play the game as it came on the disc. It's really no different to retro gaming if you don't get sucked in to buying a shiny new knife/gun/sword that will give you slightly more damage.

Easy way to fix that Dave. Avoid going to the PlayStation store and just play the game as it came on the disc. It's really no different to retro gaming if you don't get sucked in to buying a shiny new knife/gun/sword that will give you slightly more damage.

That is Exactly what I do with my PS3. I don't have a Huge Library but have some games. Don't play the PS3 a whole heap

Only thing I might need is a Update on the Game but Not sure IF that costs as well or not?

That is Exactly what I do with my PS3. I don't have a Huge Library but have some games. Don't play the PS3 a whole heap

Only thing I might need is a Update on the Game but Not sure IF that costs as well or not?
Software updates are completely free, the only time you pay anything is if you purchase additional content.

If you have a PSN account and try to play online it should prompt you saying "an update is required". These r usually only bug fixes tho, no new content.

I don't have a PSN Account. Would it cost to have one?

I don't have a PSN Account. Would it cost to have one?

Yes, PSN accounts are completely free. 'PSPlus' is the paid version which nets you access to online multiplayer and a selection of free games on a monthly basis.

Furthermore I may or may not have at some point perhaps indulged in using a program that may or may not function as an old school console on my personal computer device :p

As a lover of retro/old school games I assume you know of and are a frequent visitor of gog.com?

Yes, PSN accounts are completely free. 'PSPlus' is the paid version which nets you access to online multiplayer and a selection of free games on a monthly basis.

Furthermore I may or may not have at some point perhaps indulged in using a program that may or may not function as an old school console on my personal computer device
As a lover of retro/old school games I assume you know of and are a frequent visitor of gog.com?
GOG usually have the Witcher series very cheap :)

Okay. So how would I check for a Update for a Game?
If your PS3 is connected to the Internet any necessary updates should automatically download before the game will start. You don't need to check for updates, and you don't need a ps + account, so it's free.

It's good to sign up to PSN, because if you buy a game that has bonus downloadable content included with it, it means you can go to the PS store and redeem the codes that come with the game.

Last edited:
If you liked the last XCOM game get XCOM2.

Not for consoles due to advanced things like mods and being awesome.

Should also get it if you didn't like the last XCOM on the account of it being way way way better. Although still pretty buggy which is unfortunate, but at least none are gamebreaking (except for corrupt save files which seems to be a rare occurrence).

thecig

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man City, Bos. Celtics, Glas Celtic
Just played the best game of FIFA... Was unstoppable with Man Cigi FC.

Hopefully it actually happened and I didn't imagine it from the comedown I'm currently having from getting my wisdom teeth out today.
lel

Hopefully it actually happened and I didn't imagine it from the comedown I'm currently having from getting my wisdom teeth out today.
lel

Local or general anesthetic? Got all 4 of mine out with local last year.. Gotta say playing CS afterwards was struggle town.

lel

Top or Bottom

thecig

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Top or Bottom
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Got all 4 out mate. Unfortunately they don't have 4 for 3 deals like tyre companies.

thecig

Club Legend
Sep 19, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Local or general anesthetic? Got all 4 of mine out with local last year.. Gotta say playing CS afterwards was struggle town.

Both apparently. Well I did have a general, but they used local inside the mouth.
I had a Dr Nick perform the surgery too. The whole time I was thinking of this scene:

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Got all 4 out mate. Unfortunately they don't have 4 for 3 deals like tyre companies.

I had my Top Ones Done last year and I had just General in my Mouth. That did not hurt at all when taken out and had some Discomfort for a few days afterwards but I told getting the Bottom one's out are a Lot Worse

Both apparently. Well I did have a general, but they used local inside the mouth.
I had a Dr Nick perform the surgery too. The whole time I was thinking of this scene:

My parents refused to pay for general :( Guess I should be happy they paid at all... But then children aren't supposed to be content.

Mar 31, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Should also get it if you didn't like the last XCOM on the account of it being way way way better. Although still pretty buggy which is unfortunate, but at least none are gamebreaking (except for corrupt save files which seems to be a rare occurrence).
Haven't come across any bugs myself or corrupt saves but I am not currently on an ironman play through so less of an issue.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Is it good quality?

Back