Collingwood Gamers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
No but Jesus it be like Finding the Holy Grail for Retro Games

1555669044412.png

I LOVE IT! Hadnt played it in ages but would love to get back into it. Im sure its changed a but now
I’m getting addicted. Great way to relax after work

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Since Xmas I’ve played through the entire uncharted series (except the non-Drake spinoff) and God of War. All great games but GoW is next level. I’ve had Red Dead 2 sitting there since November. Played a couple of hours but wasn’t having much fun, very tedious. Might try it again soon, but geez I’m struggling to see what the hype was about. It sucks, because the original RDR was one of my favourite games ever.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Since Xmas I’ve played through the entire uncharted series (except the non-Drake spinoff) and God of War. All great games but GoW is next level. I’ve had Red Dead 2 sitting there since November. Played a couple of hours but wasn’t having much fun, very tedious. Might try it again soon, but geez I’m struggling to see what the hype was about. It sucks, because the original RDR was one of my favourite games ever.
I was the same with RD2. Got about half way and haven’t gone back. GoW was such a better story it hooked me in from the start and I couldn’t put it down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back