Competitions NEW! Goalkicking Competition #4 R20 Last Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Folks,

It back.

Our annual goalkicking competition.

It's really simple:

1. Each match we play pick your ONE Collingwood player to kick a goal during the match
  2. That player must kick a goal for you in the match to progress to the next match
  3. The next match you must choose another player to kick a goal but you may NOT select a player already picked previously
  4. If you forget to select a player by game time (opening siren) you will be given a player
The replacement player will have a quirky aspect this season:

For the player given if someone forgets their pick, I'm proposing we go from lowest available numbers each week.

Week 1 will be Fasolo as he's number one, if he doesn't play it would be De Goey and so on.

But the quirky part is in round two it would be De Goey and in round 3 Wells and so forth. If they aren't playing the next available gets selected OR if our posters have chosen said player they get the next Lowest numbered player.

But NOTE the subsitute essentially keeps going up in numbers.
Just a quirk to spice it up.

I will bracket the "survivors" week by week with their past picks until we have a winner.

Good luck and happy goal kicking :)

Copy paste if you are in:

Round One subsitute is Alex Fasolo (assuming he plays, I will amend if that's not the case)
Ofcourse anyone can select the sub as their player. The sub is only if you forget or your pick is a late withdrawal and you havnt picked in time.

Last edited:
Saintly Viewed

Saintly Viewed
Frizzle (Moore)

Folks feel free to just nominate for now and if you inclined name your goal kicker but ofcourse you can wait till teams announced.

Oh, anyone can change their selection up until opening siren time of our games

Saintly Viewed
Frizzle (Moore)
NNC
JustInsideFifty
Bloben
Stoods
campbell023

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Folks,

It back.

Our annual goalkicking competition.

It's really simple:

1. Each match we play pick your ONE Collingwood player to kick a goal during the match
  2. That player must kick a goal for you in the match to progress to the next match
  3. The next match you must choose another player to kick a goal but you may NOT select a player already picked previously
  4. If you forget to select a player by game time (opening siren) you will be given a player
The replacement player will have a quirky aspect this season:

For the player given if someone forgets their pick, I'm proposing we go from lowest available numbers each week.

Week 1 will be Fasolo as he's number one, if he doesn't play it would be De Goey and so on.

But the quirky part is in round two it would be De Goey and in round 3 Wells and so forth. If they aren't playing the next available gets selected OR if our posters have chosen said player they get the next Lowest numbered player.

But NOTE the subsitute essentially keeps going up in numbers.
Just a quirk to spice it up.

I will bracket the "survivors" week by week with their past picks until we have a winner.

Good luck and happy goal kicking :)

I think the quirk may get difficult to keep track of as people pick those players and the competition progresses. But hey why not!

I think the quirk may get difficult to keep track of as people pick those players and the competition progresses. But hey why not!
That will be keeping check.

Actually most people don't forget to pick, and as we get to tail end, nearly won't happen
So probably it will be amusing for the quirk likers.

Each round I'll announce the designated sub and if someone misses anyway I'll mark who they get as a sub

That will be keeping check.

Actually most people don't forget to pick, and as we get to tail end, nearly won't happen
So probably it will be amusing for the quirk likers.

Each round I'll announce the designated sub and if someone misses anyway I'll mark who they get as a sub

It'll get complicated when the designated sub has already been picked previously by the tipper.

It'll get complicated when the designated sub has already been picked previously by the tipper.
That be true, but I'm going to chance my arm and say I'll get it correct.
If not bag of rotten tomatoes will be flung my way ......

Saintly Viewed
Frizzle (Moore)
NNC
JustInsideFifty
Bloben
Stoods
campbell023
Magpie Girl
Premier Pies
lyfsux
MJC23
adammania9