Collingwood has 4 players in the All-Aussie Squad.

Remove this Banner Ad

No it has everything to do with him
We don't support him
We didn't support bucks

Example
How
Firstly Shaw plays HBF
Secondly we are playing two kids in a spot that was his
Thirdly it's why we picked up Murray

So what are you on

Secondly take your own advice

Your very immature
Calling people champion and the like

Noticed your thread

You obviously rate yourself high and good on you

Any family played for the pies
Done any volunteer work for the club

Been to many grand finals
What about had any players for dinner
How about been in the rooms at half time

Sponsor anyone

Don't bother answering
I've got a business to run

But I'll let my niece know
Your opinion
She may let him know
I'm sure he will agree with you

No darky this has zero to do with Pendles. Spin it anyway you want, our poor list management is not reflected on him. Period.

BEEG the value of that sauce bottle I gave you just went up. Stop eating it. You're welcome

To be fair, DBJ was pretty good this year. Unassuming and he gets the job done every week. Caleb Daniel I rate up there with Jake Lloyd. A chip scab who gets plenty of the ball fed to him, but being a 'defender' is not what he's about. Just a distributor. Maynard got plenty of the footy and was brilliant defensively. No doubt plenty of forwards drop their bottom lip when the see Bruzzy coming to them at the start of the game.

Cannot belive Maynard didn't make the 22, was better than both Moore and Adams. It's obious these selectors take into account previous seasons when picking players for AA.

Disagree he was better then Moore but was better than Adams

Disagree he was better then Moore but was better than Adams
Ling reckons discussions about him went long and hard. Not sure he necessarily gets in ahead of Moore because the hbf positions had plenty of contenders. Moore was a clear leader in his position and he has to play on the big boys and also helps cover for his teammates with his closing speed. That is why he was so high up in the 1 percenters.

Im of the thinking bring in gunsten
A forward line of gunsten'micheck'degoey cox and stevenson ..id push whe to the wing daicos on the other then a genuine crumber in the forward 50 also need a bigger body in the centre

Ling reckons discussions about him went long and hard. Not sure he necessarily gets in ahead of Moore because the hbf positions had plenty of contenders. Moore was a clear leader in his position and he has to play on the big boys and also helps cover for his teammates with his closing speed. That is why he was so high up in the 1 percenters.
If ling had any creditability
He would give his back

Champions of long ago who obtained all Australian selection via carnivals would be turning over in their graves with the cheapening of the accolade

Bit like the original legend status

Totally compromised

Remove this Banner Ad

Back