Collingwood, hurry the hell up with Mayne, you're holding the entire trade period up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd say it's actually Freo holding things up as Lyon is a campaigner to deal with.
2nd post in the thread with 28 in total suggesting Freo are slowing this down. You two do realise Mayne is a FA right? What are Freo doing? Have they grounded Mayne and won't let him use the phone, or speak to any of his friends?

2nd post in the thread with 28 in total suggesting Freo are slowing this down. You two do realise Mayne is a FA right? What are Freo doing? Have they grounded Mayne and won't let him use the phone, or speak to any of his friends?
We have even packed his bags and got him into the top 10 of our B&F. What more can we do?

We are probably working out of suitable deal for us as we are a destination club. That deal may be not suitable for Freo, but theyll come around. We are a powerhouse of a club. Mayne is lucky we even mentioned him as a target, he knows that.

You sound like a homeless person ranting about how the prime minister is afraid of you

He's a RFA isn't he? Maybe they're trying to work out a deal to keep him.

You sound like a homeless person ranting about how the prime minister is afraid of you

So in order to try and insult me you have to denegrate the homeless. This just shows everyone the type of low life dog you are. And for the record I fully support the homeless and I often do work for the salvos when I can. What do you do other than run down the less fortunate people in our society?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the Mayne trade doesn't go through.....

e490e6cf29c7946504110f98aade741f.gif

So in order to try and insult me you have to denegrate the homeless. This just shows everyone the type of low life dog you are. And for the record I fully support the homeless and I often do work for the salvos when I can. What do you do other than run down the less fortunate people in our society?
Well your name is Gypsy King after all, and aren't Gypsies essentially homeless?

We are probably working out of suitable deal for us as we are a destination club. That deal may be not suitable for Freo, but theyll come around. We are a powerhouse of a club. Mayne is lucky we even mentioned him as a target, he knows that.

Collingwood finished 12th, loss ground on their membership and are no longer the most attended AFL club? If this was 2010, I could understand but you guys haven't played finals in 3 seasons and haven't won a final since 2012.

:confused

Why is it taking so long?

Cos we are working on other deals and that might impact on how we structure Mayne's contract. We don't need to be in any hurry to do anything.

Collingwood finished 12th, loss ground on their membership and are no longer the most attended AFL club? If this was 2010, I could understand but you guys haven't played finals in 3 seasons and haven't won a final since 2012.

:confused

Buzz. Weve been rebuilding since 2012. Now is the time. Mayne is no mug. He may be bog average football player but he does seem to have a bit of nouse about him - which is more than I can say for Eski3 (what a low life dog he is).

Not really affecting us tbh.

Having Mayne-meh
Not having Mayne-meh

Irrelevant to all the other deals
We are just chilling and relaxing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back