Collingwood is going to crunch your team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by josh1
All you stkilda freaks tell your team to get padded up because collingwood in going to run right over you.

How is it that someone like yourself can take the time out of your Medicine/Law degree to even watch football? :eek:

Bullsh*t Josh,

Im treating this game very seriously that's for sure. Very dangerous game, the hard week of ANZAC Day will be for nothing if your lads get up.

I expect St Kilda to be very fired up, they definatley played with a lot of heart vs the Swannies, especially considering how bloody undermanned they were. St Kilda usually step up against us, we were lucky last year, you had us on the ropes at half time, anything could happen.

cheers...

Nick u are stressing to much Collingwood will win for shore so dont worry and GO THE PIES!!!!

What an egg...gees, their all tared with the same brush at collingwood aren't they! I remember after leaving Vic park after North Melbourne kicked arse, these excuse for supporters were actually thowing full unopened cans of grog at us...man we ended up pissed that nite...and guess whose grog we were drinkin...he he ...you crack me up josh...u idiot.

Please Saints...kick them so i can just picture joshes bottom lip touching the ground.

It's possible that Collingwood will take this Anzac win for granted and think that they're gonna be on easy street from here or they will ignore the views from a few narrow minded supporters and actually take Stkilda seriously who will be determined to rectify last week hopefully. I will be fairly neutral on this contest anyway as a win either way would please me but i am hoping for a bloody good game of football because lately all i have seen is sh1t!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back