Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
I would like to add my thank you,s for a superb effort in bringing us this great resource Mr Bat,BG32 and Spiral out all season long it has been great.

Thanks again folks,probably next week I may be able to watch a replay although I could watch the 1st 25 mins over and over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maggie5

Premium Gold
AFL Club
Collingwood
A couple of weeks? I haven’t watched and never will. I was called into work whilst on annual leave. Still shattered.
I still haven't gotten around to it either, maybe I won't either.

My Richmond friend? came around on the week-end and despite my saying, 'not interested' proceeded to go through the last quarter blow by blow. I tuned out and thought about gardening.:)

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman

My Richmond friend? came around on the week-end and despite my saying, 'not interested' proceeded to go through the last quarter blow by blow. I tuned out and thought about gardening.:)
I would have just played some internal music...

unnamed5.gif

magpie_marty

All Australian
AFL Club
Collingwood

I find the Richmond v Collingwood game a form of therapy and ignore the next weeks game as if it did not happen.

Top Bottom