Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carcarly

Draftee
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could anyone please tell me how I can watch the above links? I clicked on them and the page shows up as error forbidden :(

I also tried with VLC (entered the link undr "Open Network..") but still it won't play the video.

Thank you for the great job as always Batpie.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carcarly

Draftee
Sep 22, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
I also just tried adding an Australia Proxy server in VLC, but still it says "your input can't be opened"

Could anyone please tell me how I can watch the above links? I clicked on them and the page shows up as error forbidden :(

I also tried with VLC (entered the link undr "Open Network..") but still it won't play the video.

Thank you for the great job as always Batpie.

SwanDaneFan1991

Collingwood's Favourite Boot Cleaner
Jul 20, 2012
Australia's Sporting Capital
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio Spurs
Just wondering if anyone ever, when bigpond links were up, ever bothered to store a copy of the BrisVegas v Pies game from the Gabba, Round 4, 2009?

It was a classic. I had it stored on a hard drive that busted. This is the dead link:

mms://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/ONDEMAND/2009/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD04/NV_Rd04_CollingwoodVBrisbane.wmv

Obviously doesn't open in vlc and any internet browser as a result, but any help is appreciated. Absolute classic match. Was one of the best I ever saw.

Cheers!

Top Bottom