Maggie5

Spec Moderator
AFL Club
Collingwood
Moderator #476
Still can't access the archive

this is the screen I get for every attempt

View attachment 670722
No matter what game or quarter I try to load it brings this dopey thing up and all interaction with that dopey little console fails . . ggggrrrrrrrrrrr
Check your privacy settings in your browser. I had a similar problem with it and also twitter posts, then I changed both tracking and cookies, now works fine. Or see if you can watch without logging in, that also worked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vinnie Vegas

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
So, last night I actually had a dream about an old match - Rd 13 2009, Collingwood vs. Fremantle. I remember it vividly, because being the age that I am, it was actually the most attractive football I had ever seen Collingwood play.

We kicked 26.13.169 for the game, and I remember a heap of the goals were just glorious slots from the boundary and so on. I don't know what brought this to mind - Maybe just a wistfulness after two pretty (mostly) ugly wins in the past two weeks. To give you an idea of the kind of strange dominance from a bygone era we're looking at, Alan Didak had 39(!) disposals, Brad Dick(!) kicked 3 goals, and Shannon Cox got himself on the scoreboard.

But I did my best to track it down anywhere and couldn't even find highlights from the game, let alone the full thing. I noticed in posts earlier in the thread that both spook182 and Pie eyed mentioned having all of our games from that era, and so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if someone could help me out with it.

Pie eyed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies
So, last night I actually had a dream about an old match - Rd 13 2009, Collingwood vs. Fremantle. I remember it vividly, because being the age that I am, it was actually the most attractive football I had ever seen Collingwood play.

We kicked 26.13.169 for the game, and I remember a heap of the goals were just glorious slots from the boundary and so on. I don't know what brought this to mind - Maybe just a wistfulness after two pretty (mostly) ugly wins in the past two weeks. To give you an idea of the kind of strange dominance from a bygone era we're looking at, Alan Didak had 39(!) disposals, Brad Dick(!) kicked 3 goals, and Shannon Cox got himself on the scoreboard.

But I did my best to track it down anywhere and couldn't even find highlights from the game, let alone the full thing. I noticed in posts earlier in the thread that both spook182 and Pie eyed mentioned having all of our games from that era, and so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask if someone could help me out with it.
I will have a look through my hard drive VV.
I will ahve it if it was televised.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pie eyed

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Magpies

Soz VV,
I have every match but Pies v Freo and the first Pies v Crows match in 2009.
Will keep dredging the net though. Anyone else has it would great. Someone may have on DVD

Top Bottom