Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi,

I'm looking for a full match replay, or extended highlights of
Brisbane v Collingwood Round 9 2000
Sunday May 7th

Can anyone help out?

This is a pipe dream and big ask, but does anyone have the full (approx 4-5 hour) Channel 7 broadcast of the 1990 GF they'd be able to please share? There was an upload on Youtube years ago, but the audio has been removed due to an automated copy strike I think.

I was there that day and had one of my biggest arguments with a stupied Melbourne supporter that had a hat with horns on it. She was yelling out, 'bash them'. One of many reasons why Melbourne is No1 on my can't stand list of teams.

Her hate for Collingwood was very strong. I just don't get it, why they would go to a game when they only want to hate one team. I wouldn't bother going if my team isn't playing.

Would be so much better to have ABC Sport, SEN or triple M synced over the top of the terrible commentry.
Knock yourselves out, 5 audio tracks, I think I've synced it up ok:

1. - Channel 7
2. - 3AW
3. - MMM
4. - SEN
5. - ABC

I'll leave up for a few days, then I'll have to take it down. Big file at roughly 6gb.

1. - Channel 7
2. - 3AW
3. - MMM
4. - SEN
5. - ABC

I'll leave up for a few days, then I'll have to take it down. Big file at roughly 6gb.
Thanks. I liked the triple M commentary the best because you can hear the crowd noise loudest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. - Channel 7
2. - 3AW
3. - MMM
4. - SEN
5. - ABC

Does anyone still have this file and could please DM me with a link? It seems all the more crucial now the Blu-Ray release is corrupted

I did see that, although struggling to see how to download?
This is what I get when wanting to download with IDM.

You can select the quality of the file, the better the quality the bigger the file.

2023-12-26_120731.jpg

The AFL website has brought back geo-blocking for match replays which means I can't watch them from Canada. Any chance of match videos being posted here again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back