Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
mmsh://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/ONDEMAND/2008/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD10/NV_Rd10_CollingwoodVWestCoastEagles.wmv
Should play in VLC Player

Replace R10 with whatever round
Place Home/Away Teams in same format

Huh, that's better quality than I thought, cheers. While I'm at it, can I ask how you download those?

Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast
Huh, that's better quality than I thought, cheers. While I'm at it, can I ask how you download those?
I dont usually download them, just record from VLC if I need a specific part of a game for a video
Last time I checked, there is a program called HiDownload that when you paste the URL in it downloads the games in full.
That was some time ago, so i'm not sure if that program still exists. Otherwise any URL video downloader should work. I think quicktime player also gives you the option of downloading videos that are playing.

Hey Spiral_Out

I know it's only preseason but can we expect to see the game vs Essendon up here?

I was at the game and I'd like to rewatch it from a broadcast position :)

Hey Spiral_Out

I know it's only preseason but can we expect to see the game vs Essendon up here?

I was at the game and I'd like to rewatch it from a broadcast position :)
There's actually a full match replay on YouTube if you search "Collingwood vs Essendon JLT". It may or may not have been taken down.

Mame

Spiral_Out

Team Captain
Mar 3, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Does anyone know where i can find a full match replay for the game vs Carlton in round 7 2007 by chance?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The only season from 2003 onward without home and away games online is 2007, only finals.

But after google I found this,
Not full match but 25mins of the games highlights.

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
Does anyone know where i can find a full match replay for the game vs Carlton in round 7 2007 by chance?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The only season from 2003 onward without home and away games online is 2007, only finals.

But after google I found this,
Not full match but 25mins of the games highlights.

Actually, no, not really.

It's true that the 2007 finals all adopt the same format and are the only publicly available links on some sites, but the 2007 home and away season is still on the servers, if you know what you're looking for.

The 2007 season is all over the shop in terms of URLs (some rounds use one URL format, others another, even some games within rounds use different formats to the rest of the round). But by using the links in happy_eagle's West Coast Archive as a guide, VLC media player to access them and a bit of trial and error, I've been able to access all of our home and away games for the 2007, bar Round 4 vs Port Adelaide and Round 6 vs Adelaide.

So, here you go, 100volt1. Enjoy!

mms://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/premiership/2007/07/2-560_rs.wmv?MSWMExt=.asf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 9, 2010
Essendon
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester City
Actually, no, not really.

It's true that the 2007 finals all adopt the same format and are the only publicly available links on some sites, but the 2007 home and away season is still on the servers, if you know what you're looking for.

The 2007 season is all over the shop in terms of URLs (some rounds use one URL format, others another, even some games within rounds use different formats to the rest of the round). But by using the links in happy_eagle's West Coast Archive as a guide, VLC media player to access them and a bit of trial and error, I've been able to access all of our home and away games for the 2007, bar Round 4 vs Port Adelaide and Round 6 vs Adelaide.

So, here you go, 100volt1. Enjoy!

mms://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/premiership/2007/07/2-560_rs.wmv?MSWMExt=.asf
Thanks for your help fellas i appreciate it! Only problem is i can't get the link to load, does it work for anyone else? It just redirects me to google

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
Thanks for your help fellas i appreciate it! Only problem is i can't get the link to load, does it work for anyone else? It just redirects me to google

Use VLC media player. Open Network Stream. Paste the link into the field. Click Play. Works after about 10 seconds.

TonyHabib

Draftee
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
2017 Pre Season

Collingwood v Essendon [FULL REPLAY]
Fremantle v Collingwood [FULL REPLAY]
Richmond v Collingwood [FULL REPLAY]

2017 Premiership Season

Could you please upload last nights game against Hawthorn?? What a game!!!!!!

Thank you

UnbiasedBloke

Draftee
Dec 22, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
2017 Pre Season

Collingwood v Essendon [FULL REPLAY]
Fremantle v Collingwood [FULL REPLAY]
Richmond v Collingwood [FULL REPLAY]

2017 Premiership Season

Last Night's game please!!!

Sorry guys, I've been flat out with work and life.

It was a bloody great win, hopefully more of those to come.

All games have been updated on the first page.
Champion. Never doubted you.
Any chance any of us can help you out with uploading.
Let me know I'm willing to help spread the load.
I know another poster put links for each of the 4 qtrs of the Hawks game up in the anger game thread.

leon123

Club Legend
May 23, 2017
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
A massive big thank you to Spiral Out.

I so appreciate, where i live no mobile coverage and no TV reception - so a huge bonus to see pies play rather than just listen on the radio.

thanks

Widget

Draftee
Jun 5, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks Spiral_Out and MagpieBat for the links, terrific thread. Just checking in to see if you have the Freo game?

Awesome last half from the boys!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back