Remove this Banner Ad

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
My cuz AK,- Former Tiger and Magpie
Was just wondering if its possible to upload the 2011NAB Cup Grand Final on here as I'd like to have a look at this game from start to finish.

Let me know.

Cheers.

spook182

Senior List
Oct 1, 2004
Bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
I ran CFC Gameday for a number of years, stopped as I now have a young family. I have everything from 2007 through to end of NAB Cup 2013.

PerthBoy87 I'm happy to help you with the GF .. I'll upload to Google Drive and provide a link

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I ran CFC Gameday for a number of years, stopped as I now have a young family. I have everything from 2007 through to end of NAB Cup 2013.

PerthBoy87 I'm happy to help you with the GF .. I'll upload to Google Drive and provide a link

Brilliant, thanks mate. If you could upload everything from start to finish including pre game stuff and interviews and post game stuff and interviews (if possible) that would be good.

Let me know how you go and once its done let me know I will have a look.

My cousin played in this game and kicked a few goals, I think from memory he wasn't far off winning the BOG (Michael Tuck Medal).

Cheers mate.

spook182

Senior List
Oct 1, 2004
Bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Brilliant, thanks mate. If you could upload everything from start to finish including pre game stuff and interviews and post game stuff and interviews (if possible) that would be good.

Let me know how you go and once its done let me know I will have a look.

My cousin played in this game and kicked a few goals, I think from memory he wasn't far off winning the BOG (Michael Tuck Medal).

Cheers mate.

I don't have the original cap, just the encoded file I made available at the time. It has the lead in, all the way through to the end of the presentation. No post game sorry.

Actually I have the edited cap @ 720p
If you want more of a keepsake, I can upload this instead. It's a 6.3gb file as opposed to 1.3gb for the encoded file. My upload rate is shite so if you can hold out for a while, I am happy to do that. Or I can encode to 720p x264 for a smaller file size than 6.3gb .. let me know!

Last edited:

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I don't have the original cap, just the encoded file I made available at the time. It has the lead in, all the way through to the end of the presentation. No post game sorry.

If you want more of a keepsake, I can upload this instead. It's a 6.3gb file as opposed to 1.3gb for the encoded file. My upload rate is shite so if you can hold out for a while, I am happy to do that. Or I can encode to 720p x264 for a smaller file size than 6.3gb .. let me know!

Option 2 the 6.3gb sounds good mate

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams

I just sent you a message so check your inbox..id like the keepsake

spook182

Senior List
Oct 1, 2004
Bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
Option 2 the 6.3gb sounds good mate
Easy done my man!
Like I said, my upload speed blows (ADSL 2+ @ 1Mb/s) but I'll have it uploading as long as it takes. Will give you a heads up once done. It is an edited version of the raw capture.

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Easy done my man!
Like I said, my upload speed blows (ADSL 2+ @ 1Mb/s) but I'll have it uploading as long as it takes. Will give you a heads up once done. It is an edited version of the raw capture.

Sorry mate just to confirm with you, id like the keepsafe which i assume "keepsake" means i can watch it as many times as i like? So its a better long term option? Also as long as its good quality then it should be all good.

As for the 6.3gb - i assume that is the keepsafe option?

spook182

Senior List
Oct 1, 2004
Bayside
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
You will be able to watch it as many times as you like, either way. Once you have the file it's yours to keep and do as you please. I'm going to encode the file for you. It will be just as good quality as the original, but smaller in file size. Encoding as we speak.

PerthBoy87

Club Legend
Jul 13, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I hav
You will be able to watch it as many times as you like, either way. Once you have the file it's yours to keep and do as you please. I'm going to encode the file for you. It will be just as good quality as the original, but smaller in file size. Encoding as we speak.

No worries, my phone is a "Samsung J31 Mini" so I assume this phone can hold the game in its system/file? If not then i can watch it on my laptop when i get one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wearmouth80

Draftee
Nov 29, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
2015 Premiership Season

2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast [1st QTR][2nd QTR][3rd QTR][4th QTR]

Great uploads. Just letting you know that the last quarter of the round 7 game is a dead link. Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back