Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Desperately Seeking Sidebottom a replay of last nights game....
086757b94445b4ac9d30624ba44f23ac.png

Could anyone please tell me how I can watch the above links? I clicked on them and the page shows up as error forbidden :(

I also tried with VLC (entered the link undr "Open Network..") but still it won't play the video.

Thank you for the great job as always Batpie.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I also just tried adding an Australia Proxy server in VLC, but still it says "your input can't be opened"

Could anyone please tell me how I can watch the above links? I clicked on them and the page shows up as error forbidden :(

I also tried with VLC (entered the link undr "Open Network..") but still it won't play the video.

Thank you for the great job as always Batpie.

Can't access the archives any more - just a piddling little black rectangle with controls that can't be activated - what gives??
Your browser me thinks.
Works fine for me.

Bugger thx Pie eyed may try chrome instead.
I use Chrome, however I do remember having an issue with the replays a year or so ago.
Did not seem like the sort of thing which just started recently though as your issue appears to be

Just wondering if anyone ever, when bigpond links were up, ever bothered to store a copy of the BrisVegas v Pies game from the Gabba, Round 4, 2009?

It was a classic. I had it stored on a hard drive that busted. This is the dead link:

mms://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/ONDEMAND/2009/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD04/NV_Rd04_CollingwoodVBrisbane.wmv

Obviously doesn't open in vlc and any internet browser as a result, but any help is appreciated. Absolute classic match. Was one of the best I ever saw.

Cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back