Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Just wondering if anyone ever, when bigpond links were up, ever bothered to store a copy of the BrisVegas v Pies game from the Gabba, Round 4, 2009?

It was a classic. I had it stored on a hard drive that busted. This is the dead link:

mms://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/ONDEMAND/2009/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD04/NV_Rd04_CollingwoodVBrisbane.wmv

Obviously doesn't open in vlc and any internet browser as a result, but any help is appreciated. Absolute classic match. Was one of the best I ever saw.

Cheers!
If you can't get the Bigpond link from anywhere, let me know. I have all games personally capped, edited and encoded from 2007 to 2012 .. then grabbed the streams from 2013 to present.

I will be happy to upload this game to my Google Drive for you to have a look during the week.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If you can't get the Bigpond link from anywhere, let me know. I have all games personally capped, edited and encoded from 2007 to 2012 .. then grabbed the streams from 2013 to present.

I will be happy to upload this game to my Google Drive for you to have a look during the week.

Oh you actually did all that work chief? Well done!

I would mind that match from 2009 I mentioned above, if that's okay? I have this superstitious thing where, I watch a game from the corresponding venue, where the Pies have won previous, in order to channel that same vibe to the upcoming match.

Maybe Round 17 2009 against Carlton too. Did's 150th?

You might not have unlimited data like I do, so do what you can with those.

Absolute champ. If you ever feel like having more rip some of my DVDs, I'll be happy to, though, I have all of what I have on my youtube channel.

Oh you actually did all that work chief? Well done!

I would mind that match from 2009 I mentioned above, if that's okay? I have this superstitious thing where, I watch a game from the corresponding venue, where the Pies have won previous, in order to channel that same vibe to the upcoming match.

Maybe Round 17 2009 against Carlton too. Did's 150th?

You might not have unlimited data like I do, so do what you can with those.

Absolute champ. If you ever feel like having more rip some of my DVDs, I'll be happy to, though, I have all of what I have on my youtube channel.
I have unlimited, I'm just stuck on ADSL for another couple weeks, NBN is nearly here.

I'm uploading the Brissy game at the moment, and in the morning I'll get you the link for that, and get the Carlton game going.

I have unlimited, I'm just stuck on ADSL for another couple weeks, NBN is nearly here.

I'm uploading the Brissy game at the moment, and in the morning I'll get you the link for that, and get the Carlton game going.

You are some sort of fella. Can I repay you somehow? Seems wrong not to.

I have a Kayo account if you are interested in sharing it? Otherwise, if you ever get to the 'G to watch the boys, I supervise for Spotless. You can have some free food?

Regardless, instant best mate. What a bloke!

NBN with 3mb/s download speed has been a GODSEND.

You are some sort of fella. Can I repay you somehow? Seems wrong not to.

I have a Kayo account if you are interested in sharing it? Otherwise, if you ever get to the 'G to watch the boys, I supervise for Spotless. You can have some free food?

Regardless, instant best mate. What a bloke!

NBN with 3mb/s download speed has been a GODSEND.

Vs Brisbane 2009
DL:-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xNwqRZayab7VipXDBd48GliDPNk-ALKL

I'll let you know when the Carlton game is good to go :thumbsu:

Just wondering if anyone ever, when bigpond links were up, ever bothered to store a copy of the BrisVegas v Pies game from the Gabba, Round 4, 2009?

It was a classic. I had it stored on a hard drive that busted. This is the dead link:

mms://wm9vodvip.bigpond.com/wh_ivideo/AFL/ONDEMAND/2009/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD04/NV_Rd04_CollingwoodVBrisbane.wmv

Obviously doesn't open in vlc and any internet browser as a result, but any help is appreciated. Absolute classic match. Was one of the best I ever saw.

Cheers!
I will have a look. I have most games since 2007.

Vs Brisbane 2009
DL:-https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xNwqRZayab7VipXDBd48GliDPNk-ALKL

I'll let you know when the Carlton game is good to go :thumbsu:
Great effort.
Didn't see your response.
If mine is better quality I will upload as well.

Great effort.
Didn't see your response.
If mine is better quality I will upload as well.
All good mate. Appreciate the effort around here.

2007 was a good year. I really wish we could still get them online. spook182 thanks for helping me relive that memory of the 2009 game. If you feel like throwing some more our way, I'd be giddy with joy.

Pie eyed did you keep the bigpond videos yourself, or buy from name a game?

All good mate. Appreciate the effort around here.

2007 was a good year. I really wish we could still get them online. spook182 thanks for helping me relive that memory of the 2009 game. If you feel like throwing some more our way, I'd be giddy with joy.

Pie eyed did you keep the bigpond videos yourself, or buy from name a game?
A mixture of recorded direct from the TV broadcast and downloads.

I will organise all of them onto a big HDD at some stage and "share" the lot.

The first games were back when I only had dial-up..............
Now a couple of terabytes would only take a day or so to upload, not a month

A mixture of recorded direct from the TV broadcast and downloads.

I will organise all of them onto a big HDD at some stage and "share" the lot.

The first games were back when I only had dial-up..............
Now a couple of terabytes would only take a day or so to upload, not a month
GEEZ LOUISE!!! You and Spooky spook182 really are doing this board a service.

Thanks PE. You are a lovely bloke :heart:

If you ever fancy a copy of all my DVDs, you let me know.

2007 was a good year. I really wish we could still get them online. spook182 thanks for helping me relive that memory of the 2009 game. If you feel like throwing some more our way, I'd be giddy with joy

Like I've said mate, when NBN is activated - hopefully next week between public holidays - then 2007 onwards will be all yours

Like I've said mate, when NBN is activated - hopefully next week between public holidays - then 2007 onwards will be all yours

Hey bloke no rush I promise. Was not being pushy. That Brissy game from 2009 was SOOOOO GOOOOODDDDD :heart:

Listen Spooks, you need to know I am not used to people doing charity for me. I get excited when it happens. Gives me hope there are good people in the world.

Doing what you have done, no matter how insignificant it might seem, it makes you family. You are a top bloke.

Hey everyone! Can anyone upload last nights game?? l was out and missed it :(
Looked like we played a whole lot better than last week...
Thank you !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to thank both you guys BG32 and MagpieBat for your input here.
It's great we have two dedicated suppliers.
Spiral out as well who contributed but seems to have faded away for reasons unknown.
The replays are a luxury many enjoy.

Still can't access the archive

this is the screen I get for every attempt

1557450884443.png
No matter what game or quarter I try to load it brings this dopey thing up and all interaction with that dopey little console fails . . ggggrrrrrrrrrrr

Remove this Banner Ad

Back