Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

I find it easier to use this site to view replay links:

Just post each quarter in this and watch, good quality too.

If you have a download manager, you can also download and watch on TV.

I find it easier to use this site to view replay links:

Just post each quarter in this and watch, good quality too.

If you have a download manager, you can also download and watch on TV.
Good get Maggie. I download every game though, so the VLC option is better for me. It is a little tricky for the novice but great once you have your head around it.

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good get Maggie. I download every game though, so the VLC option is better for me. It is a little tricky for the novice but great once you have your head around it.
It is very tricky for this novice as i have been trying for nearly 2 weeks to watch the cats match and have not yet.As I am older and also hopeless at the computer I really miss being able to click on the screen and up comes the replay of a game.I am really struggling to get my head around it I know I should have waited till the off season to ditch kayo.

kallangur pie

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
AFL 2019 Preliminary final Collingwood vs GWS Giants

AFL 2019 Preliminary final Collingwood vs GWS Giants

Thank you very much for doing this,I appreciate this very much because I have had no luck watching in the other formats.
I can now have 3 hours of bliss and 3 hours of misery but I welcome the chance to watch them. :thumbsu:

casey670

Dial Denial
May 30, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi All, I've just created a blog page with links to all the available Collingwood games online from 1993-2009. I'd suggest you download any of the games you want because there'll come a day when the AFL takes down all of these matches off Youtube.

There are obviously some gaps, so if you have any of the matches missing please feel free send a message/comment and I'll fix it up.

Here is the link: https://ghostgames9306.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

HessyMate

Draftee
Sep 10, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi All, I've just created a blog page with links to all the available Collingwood games online from 1993-2009. I'd suggest you download any of the games you want because there'll come a day when the AFL takes down all of these matches off Youtube.

There are obviously some gaps, so if you have any of the matches missing please feel free send a message/comment and I'll fix it up.

Here is the link: https://ghostgames9306.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!
Thanks mate, you're a champion! I'm doing a compilation video of the last 60 seconds of every win under 6 points, hope its okay I use these videos.

casey670

Dial Denial
May 30, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thanks mate, you're a champion! I'm doing a compilation video of the last 60 seconds of every win under 6 points, hope its okay I use these videos.

You're more than welcome, I don't own half of these games anyway, I've just sourced them through heaps of different places. Let me know if you want a better quality version of any of the 2007-2009 games, because of the file type the quality gets diminished on Youtube.

Mar 1, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hi all, apologies if this isn't the right forum to be posting this question, but what video content would you love to see the club put out? More post-game interviews with players/coaches? More get to know the players type videos? More funny/joke stuff/light-hearted stuff with the players? Any other ideas about video content from the club that you'd love to watch?

Or if there's a better place to pose this question, please point me in the right direction. Cheers.

Mar 18, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
University
One of the greatest threads ever, especially in these times.

Just watched a random Hawthorn vs Collingwood match from 2014. We lost by 29 points, but it was good to put on a match for the afternoon.
It truly is. I'm building a collection of as many games as I can get my hands on, particularly from the last 10-15 years which is for how long I've been a passionate AFL fan. We're one of the few boards with a resource like this, and it's easily the best across the site. West Coast have a pretty good one, as do Melbourne. Other boards have some work to do on the other hand.

a_sg

Rookie
Nov 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Thank you for everyone for setting up this archive. I've pretty much got all the Collingwood games I can get my hands on. I am a huge AFL fan so if anyone can please give me a copy of some of these games that would be great. I understand it's quite a lot of games so if you guys can't get a hold of them that's totally fine.
2012 Round 07 GWS vs. Gold Coast
2012 Round 18 Hawthorn vs. Geelong
2012 Preliminary Final Hawthorn vs. Adelaide
2013 Round 9 North vs. Adelaide
2013 Preliminary Final Hawthorn vs. Geelong
2014 Semi Final Geelong vs. North
2015 Elimination Final Western Bulldogs vs. Adelaide
2018 Round 8 Port Adelaide vs. Adelaide
2018 Round 20 Adelaide vs. Port Adelaide

Back