Resource COLLINGWOOD MATCH REPLAY ARCHIVE

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for everyone for setting up this archive. I've pretty much got all the Collingwood games I can get my hands on. I am a huge AFL fan so if anyone can please give me a copy of some of these games that would be great. I understand it's quite a lot of games so if you guys can't get a hold of them that's totally fine.
2012 Round 07 GWS vs. Gold Coast
2012 Round 18 Hawthorn vs. Geelong
2012 Preliminary Final Hawthorn vs. Adelaide
2013 Round 9 North vs. Adelaide
2013 Preliminary Final Hawthorn vs. Geelong
2014 Semi Final Geelong vs. North
2015 Elimination Final Western Bulldogs vs. Adelaide
2018 Round 8 Port Adelaide vs. Adelaide
2018 Round 20 Adelaide vs. Port Adelaide
Everything from R1 2012 onwards is accessible from the AFL website with a live pass. A Telstra SIM card on sale for $15 will get you access.

Everything from R1 2012 onwards is accessible from the AFL website with a live pass. A Telstra SIM card on sale for $15 will get you access.
Sorry I should've worded it better I collect old and new games from all teams. I already have an AFL live pass, however I would like copies of those games specifically because I can't find a version of them other than the AFL live pass. If it's a hassle to get a hold of those games than don't worry about it. Or do you know how to convert videos from the AFL website to mp4.

Last edited:

Desperately seeking access to the following games. If anyone can find me these I will be eternally grateful !
Even if its 240p quality and literally muted I don't mind.

Collingwood v Port Adelaide, Round 6, 2004

Collingwood v Geelong, Round 15, 2004

Collingwood v St Kilda, Round 6, 2005

Collingwood v Fremantle, Round 7, 2005

Hello to all. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

Firstly, thanks to all who post access to these. A godsend in these unusual times it has been.

Was wondering if someone could assist. I have been able to work out how to obtain the game from 2015 onwards. However, the links from 2011 - 2014 on the front page just do not appear to be working.I have VLC media player and have been able to download some of the games, but can't seem to get the links in that particular period to work.

The games from 2010 I was able to download directly and ones from 2015 onwards I was able to download through other means (VLC or Allavsoft). Can anyone offer a suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong?

Just me or are some of the links down?
All the ones in here from 2011 to 2020 arent working today (i.e the telstra ones)
2010 is working as its bigpond

Firstly, thanks to all who post access to these. A godsend in these unusual times it has been.

Was wondering if someone could assist. I have been able to work out how to obtain the game from 2015 onwards. However, the links from 2011 - 2014 on the front page just do not appear to be working.I have VLC media player and have been able to download some of the games, but can't seem to get the links in that particular period to work.

The games from 2010 I was able to download directly and ones from 2015 onwards I was able to download through other means (VLC or Allavsoft). Can anyone offer a suggestion as to what I may be doing wrong?
im having the same problem
last night i was downloading tons of games from 2018-19, but now all links from 2011 onwards are down

If you can work out how to download videos from the AFL website, that would be your best bet. However fingers crossed it's just the Telstra servers temporarily going down.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, good news with the old links is that they are least looking to attempt to download an mp4 file instead of a html document.

Bad news is that I'm now getting a network error message. Has anyone else tried their luck?

Well, good news with the old links is that they are least looking to attempt to download an mp4 file instead of a html document.

Bad news is that I'm now getting a network error message. Has anyone else tried their luck?

They've just changed the hosting domain. (Credit to happy_eagle for figuring it out)

So for 2011-2016 you omit the bolded bit
bponlinewoc6264.ngcdn.telstra.com/pr_geob/OnDemand/2011/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD20/AFL11_rd20_port_vs_coll_2nd_qr_full_2M.mp4

and replace it with /pr_geob/OnDemand/2011/ON/iVideo/Premiership/RD20/AFL11_rd20_port_vs_coll_2nd_qr_full_2M.mp4

For 2017-2019 links change bponlinewoc6264.ngcdn.telstra.com/sigeo/vod/ingest_aflfilms_vod/2017/05/913031/VOD_Source/2017-05-20_08-43-33-8559/output_2400kbps_720p.mp4

and replace it with /vod/ingest_aflfilms_vod/2017/05/913031/VOD_Source/2017-05-20_08-43-33-8559/output_2400kbps_720p.mp4

Morning y'all.

I wasn't able to watch most of the Hawks game and would love to see Atu and IQ running around if anyone is able to post a replay.

Happy Sunday!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back