News Collingwood Media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Collingwood
Moderator #106
Yes but if he isn’t gay and people are making rumours about it, we just want to know because we’re so confused.
People just make up stuff.
I was told categorically a player was and given the story that, (supposedly) proved it.
A number of months later I ran into a female that is best friends with that player's girlfriend. :rolleyes:
Other than interested parties, who else cares if a player is gay?

Sea fog

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Darcy Moore is not gay. Can someone please clear this up. Yeah who cares if he is but he isn’t. He has had girlfriends in the past and all these players he was supposedly gay with all have girlfriends.
So you have evidence? :)

Guess in some way nobody really knows all their private business.

Black_White

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone, come join me in the 21st century.
It’s no longer a crime to be homosexual.
It’s now legal to marry a same sex partner.
All these things are indicative of a society moving forward and growing.
My sexual orientation, your sexual orientation, Moore’s sexual orientation is nobody’s business because, and here’s the kicker, it does not affect anyone’s life!
Not one person will have a degradation of their lifestyle by the lifestyle of another person.
It’s the 21st century. This debate is so last century.

Sea fog

Club Legend
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I was just wondering. I’m a very big fan and I’ve seen photos on his Instagram of him kissing girls on the cheek and things.
They're not his girlfriends, they're friends and one is Brodie's girlfriend. You're allowed to have favourite players and really like them. Try to barrack for them as players contributing to the CFC and best to stay clear of their private lives.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robroy22

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
My sexual orientation, your sexual orientation, Moore’s sexual orientation is nobody’s business because, and here’s the kicker, it does not affect anyone’s life!
Not one person will have a degradation of their lifestyle by the lifestyle of another person.

Love this post...should be more of them!

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very well said BW.
If only you could apply the same logic and understanding to the guy or girl who wants to sit home on a Friday night a smoke a joint.

AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
Thread starter #125
Ball-winning duo Taylor Adams and Tom Phillips have agreed to terms on new deals that will keep them at Collingwood for the long-term.
Foxfooty.com.au understands all that remains is for the AFL to tick off on their contracts, which are both believed to be heavily back-ended. The league must approve deals and is keeping a close eye on the Magpies total player payment (TPP).
It’s believed Adams will sign a five-year deal, while insiders believe Phillips has agreed to a three-year extension.

Collingwood faces immediate salary cap issues that are only expected to intensify with demand high for ruckman Brodie Grundy.
To counter this, the Magpies are understood to have favoured back-ended deals for several of their stars in a bid to keep them at the club and win a premiership with their current crop.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...d/news-story/66439cc67a5a489e10d9bd85d1ceb836

Top Bottom