90070​
89626​
88999​
88468​
88395​
88390​
88181​

Only 6 non Collingwood games out of the top 20

13/20 best H&A average attendance are held by the Pies - The rest are made up of Carlton, Essendon & Tigers (2 times only, 2018/19)

Pies with the top 6 highest crowds (avg) before Tigers come in 7th. Highest is 59.3k in 2010, next non Collingwood best is Tigers with 54.3k.

Highest attendance for a year is Pies with just over 1.3 million next best non Collingwood, is Tigers with just under 1.2 million.

Umm, Leg, you missed the bottom two - which are also Collingwood. So it's not 6 it's less.

I'm beginning to think there are few more douchebag than Kane Cornes. Collingwood could solve world hunger and he'd still find something to complain about.

Hate the way Kane Cornes goes out of his way to be a trolling flog

Question: Who is the biggest flog in the AFL media? Also, why’d you pick Kane Cornes?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Kane still doesn't rate us, despite all of the metrics that points to contention.

Meh.

Even if he's made to eat humble pie by making a prelim or even a flag, still meh.

He's a nothing.

So Kane still doesn't rate us, despite all of the metrics that points to contention.

Meh.

Even if he's made to eat humble pie by making a prelim or even a flag, still meh.

He's a nothing.

He had this cheesy smirk on his face as he was saying it. I got the impression he knew he was full of crap.
What he doesn't seem to realise is he is already wrong, no matter what happens from here. He rated them as bottom 4.

I don’t get the hate for Kane Cornes?

He’s said that we’re exciting to watch but isn’t convinced yet that we’re much of a Premiership chance.

Surely that’s not so crazy unreasonable?

Even half of our own supporters reckon we’ll either get an away qualifying final or a home elimination final - meaning they expect us to drop one or both of the next two games.

Last edited:

He’s said that we’re exciting to watch but isn’t convinced that we’re much of a Premiership chance.

Even half of our own supporters reckon we’ll either get an away qualifying final or a home elimination final - meaning they expect us to drop one or both of the next two games.
Hes a shock jock and if you remember that its not so bad. I find it piss funny when he stirs other clubs up. Im sure our season isnt defined by his opinion

He’s said that we’re exciting to watch but isn’t convinced that we’re much of a Premiership chance.

He's paid to be a d#ck and he's doing a good job.

He’s said that we’re exciting to watch but isn’t convinced yet that we’re much of a Premiership chance.

Agree, hate is a precious commodity which should be reserved for the truly deserving, like the Dalai Lama.

Football media such as Robbo are worthy of contempt, nothing more.

I like your level headed approach. Unfortunately I am not as logical as you. In my heart of hearts I am not certain either. However when he said that we celebrated too hard??? I wanted to drop him in quick sand. Every time he talks about us is like finger nails on a chalk board. As I said you are logical. BUT HE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My issue with him is this. At the start of the year, they were bottom 4, then they weren't a top 8 side, then they weren't top 4. Now they are not premiership contenders. Every time he is proven wrong he shifts the goal posts in the hopes of eventually getting it right.

My issue with him is this. At the start of the year, they were bottom 4, then they weren't a top 8 side, then they weren't top 4. Now they are not premiership contenders. Every time he is proven wrong he shifts the goal posts in the hopes of eventually getting it right.
The longer he's wrong - the closer we get to a flag - keep it up Kane - love your work

Each time he does it he gets exactly the reaction he wants.
I find the best approach is to listen to people whose opinions you trust or care about.
The rest of them are meaningless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back