News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree 100%. I reckon there's a thesis waiting to be written about the dynamics in play. Buckley is in some ways, on a hiding to nothing when he ventures into this space as are the players for that matter
The thesis might be interesting - flags would be fantastic

Agree 100%. I reckon there's a thesis waiting to be written about the dynamics in play. Buckley is in some ways, on a hiding to nothing when he ventures into this space as are the players for that matter

I think one thing that you can say about buckley... he's still curious about what it takes. you could argue that he's doing the research for another stab at it but i'm not sure he'll make it.

The two Magpies are expected to transition into full training in the new year and aren't in any doubt to play in round one next season, but recovery time is at least three months.

It is understood that the 24-year-old aggravated his shoulder in July and played through the issue in the closing three months of the season, making his first season in black and white even more impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good point, it’s awful here.

0586c6eb869f98cd373593f36cdf613e.jpg

From Billy's insta, he's overseas with Darcy Moore and Tom Langdon.

I miss Langdon, his career was cruely cut short. Won my heart forever when as a first year player he told Daisy (then playing for the blues): "you're just a bogan from Druin.".

1665975723282.png

I miss Langdon, his career was cruely cut short. Won my heart forever when as a first year player he told Daisy (then playing for the blues): "you're just a bogan from Druin.".

View attachment 1538123
Tom is a much better bloke than Ed :p

Tom is a much better bloke than Ed :p

Love Tom.

Ed was cheeky and it bit him on the bum. Don't mind the swagger, he owned it on the field and kept smiling when Bruzzy gave him some love.

Last edited:

View attachment 1538123
Put your bloody helmets on!

Agree with you on Langdon. I had him as a lock for the Norm Smith if Pies had have got the win in 2018. Not sure how Adams was ahead on everyone's voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back