News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder how much energy is consumed with such fake and woke posts that add no value. What a worthless post. Dumb
Might be time to update your trash talk. "Woke" went out of fashion years ago. It's now almost exclusively used by flustered old people who have run out of good arguments.

5 years is a decent amount a time, and a lot has happened during that time. Probably wants to try something new, a new challenge. Wouldn't be surprised if its the essendon job.

Wright the man of many talents now GM, List manager and CEO lol

Why are people so down on Xavier Campbell?

Because delusional Essendon Supporters were scapegoating him?

Mainly driven by the fact he wasn't part of the boys club/cult of Sheedy, Hird and Dodoro?
I wouldn’t mind Xavier
He has the experience and commercially he was brilliant at Essendon
We have the other pillars for the football department with GW leading the charge so Xavier wouldn’t need to be responsible for this as such
He would just let the people employed to do what they are employed to do

“The utter disrespect I have been shown with this project is nothing short of disgraceful and I find Xavier's leadership extremely poor which is a sad reflection on the Essendon Football Club as an organisation”

That was from Nova Peris after resigning from Essendons long walk board.

5 years is around the mark for a ceo to come in and do their thing before seeking the next challenge. From the outside Anderson seems to have done a good job and was a steady hand amongst all the changes in recent years. I liked that he didn’t make a lot of outlandish public statements.

5 years is around the mark for a ceo to come in and do their thing before seeking the next challenge. From the outside Anderson seems to have done a good job and was a steady hand amongst all the changes in recent years. I liked that he didn’t make a lot of outlandish public statements.
Having CEO of Collingwood on your CV, he will have all sorts of job offers outside of footy and with big money as well. I didn't mind him at all.

“The utter disrespect I have been shown with this project is nothing short of disgraceful and I find Xavier's leadership extremely poor which is a sad reflection on the Essendon Football Club as an organisation”

That was from Nova Peris after resigning from Essendons long walk board.

I think one person’s negative comment regarding Xavier’s performance as a CEO, is hardly enough evidence to sink his prospects. Particularly as any comments made lacked detail and context.

Peris herself has attracted attention for the wrong reasons during her political career.

Jury is still out, for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Resigned or pushed? That's all I want to know.

If it's the former then fine that's his decision and we thank him for his contribution.

If it's the latter then why after a successful season on and off the field?

Wasn't there some talk around the traps we were looking to possibly replace him 12 or was it 24 months ago?

Has come and done what he needed to do. We are in a good position now. So prob feels its time for a new challenge.
Collingwood is always a challenge - trick is to identify the particular challenge and figure out who/ what is driving it...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back