News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

TheGreatGrundy

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 21, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
I hope he stays on his case and other media people join him. In the end, if Grundy fails to live up to the $7 million dollar man tag, the only hope we have is to force him into early retirement, where he gives up his right to his money. If he continues to play as he did last year and last night, the crowds and media are going to get down on him and hopefully wear him down to the point where he can no longer bear to run out onto the ground. Either that or he hurriedly recaptures his early form.

Laowei street

Draftee
Oct 25, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
WTF? "hopefully wear him down to the point where he can no longer bear to run out onto the ground."
Whats wrong with you? Seriously, what's wrong with you? How dare you advocate for someone, anyone, let alone a player from your own club no less, be so worn down that they cannot function? What is wrong with you? Try some support, but i doubt you will. Just post some neg head unreflective crapola
WTF? "hopefully wear him down to the point where he can no longer bear to run out onto the ground."
Whats wrong with you? Seriously, what's wrong with you? How dare you advocate for someone, anyone, let alone a player from your own club no less, be so worn down that they cannot function? What is wrong with you? Try some support, but i doubt you will. Just post some neg head unreflective crapola

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead Eye Didak

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 8, 2007
Point Cook
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Spurs
The problem with that article is that if David King was a legend, then Grundy even on current form is worth a million.
David King the guy who said Hawthorn will win this years wooden spoon, whilst his former club currently playing at a VFL standard against Port...

Last edited:

No SPIN

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2009
Vic
AFL Club
Collingwood
My favorite bit from Gerard:
"Has there ever been a Rising Star leave the club within three years of winning it? That’s just extraordinary. I’m not sure what the hell went on there."

Let me think Gerard, maybe the coach who traded him?
maybe if he knew what went on he’d have a different view

Remove this Banner Ad