News Collingwood News & Media

Saw Shae McNamra post this on Facebook

HpNrNIej.jpg:large

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
none of anyone's business either way, and who cares if it is the case. Geez.

Its school holidays Jen don't waste your time.

Yes but if he isn’t gay and people are making rumours about it, we just want to know because we’re so confused.
People just make up stuff.
I was told categorically a player was and given the story that, (supposedly) proved it.
A number of months later I ran into a female that is best friends with that player's girlfriend. :rolleyes:
Other than interested parties, who else cares if a player is gay?

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Darcy Moore is not gay. Can someone please clear this up. Yeah who cares if he is but he isn’t. He has had girlfriends in the past and all these players he was supposedly gay with all have girlfriends.

So you have evidence? :)

Guess in some way nobody really knows all their private business.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Everyone, come join me in the 21st century.
It’s no longer a crime to be homosexual.
It’s now legal to marry a same sex partner.
All these things are indicative of a society moving forward and growing.
My sexual orientation, your sexual orientation, Moore’s sexual orientation is nobody’s business because, and here’s the kicker, it does not affect anyone’s life!
Not one person will have a degradation of their lifestyle by the lifestyle of another person.
It’s the 21st century. This debate is so last century.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I really just wanted to know if he was gay or not I’m not going to criticise I just swore he had a girlfriend and I’m a really big fan of him I love him a lot. Just looking to see if anyone would give me a yes or no answer.

How old are you?

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Well I was just wondering. I’m a very big fan and I’ve seen photos on his Instagram of him kissing girls on the cheek and things.

They're not his girlfriends, they're friends and one is Brodie's girlfriend. You're allowed to have favourite players and really like them. Try to barrack for them as players contributing to the CFC and best to stay clear of their private lives.

Robroy22

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
Jindabyne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Central Broken Hill (Magpies)
My sexual orientation, your sexual orientation, Moore’s sexual orientation is nobody’s business because, and here’s the kicker, it does not affect anyone’s life!
Not one person will have a degradation of their lifestyle by the lifestyle of another person.

Love this post...should be more of them!

8 posts from a new account and they are all about a players sexual orientation? Yeah that’s nothing but a poor attempt to troll.

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very well said BW.
If only you could apply the same logic and understanding to the guy or girl who wants to sit home on a Friday night a smoke a joint.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Very well said BW.
If only you could apply the same logic and understanding to the guy or girl who wants to sit home on a Friday night a smoke a joint.
Humans have their biases.
Hard to over come.

Ball-winning duo Taylor Adams and Tom Phillips have agreed to terms on new deals that will keep them at Collingwood for the long-term.
Foxfooty.com.au understands all that remains is for the AFL to tick off on their contracts, which are both believed to be heavily back-ended. The league must approve deals and is keeping a close eye on the Magpies total player payment (TPP).
It’s believed Adams will sign a five-year deal, while insiders believe Phillips has agreed to a three-year extension.

Collingwood faces immediate salary cap issues that are only expected to intensify with demand high for ruckman Brodie Grundy.
To counter this, the Magpies are understood to have favoured back-ended deals for several of their stars in a bid to keep them at the club and win a premiership with their current crop.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...d/news-story/66439cc67a5a489e10d9bd85d1ceb836

Back