News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood appoints former player to off field role: "Rubbish, just more jobs for the boys."
Ex-Collingwood player appointed to another club's off field role: "Rubbish - How could we let him go somewhere else?"

According Tom Browne on CH7 saying there be 50k allowed at Round 1

and Full Capacity at Mid Season
Great news! Fingers crossed they don’t let the bug put again by allowing infected expats back into the state.

According Tom Browne on CH7 saying there be 50k allowed at Round 1

and Full Capacity at Mid Season

Pretty sure the state of emergency in Victoria ends in early March, so the government won't have the power to enforce a limit on gatherings.

Whilst it is never possible to discount just how stupid and worthless the likes of Ratnam, Meddick and Patten are, there is no justification extending the state of emergency.

Why don't you fu** off to your own board! This issue has been discussed on here for years. The last thing we need is some outsider with 'holier than thou views' who accepts everything Lumumba claims as true coming on here.stirring the pot. Piss off to your Bomber peptide's forum.
While your peptide assertion is absolutely spot in. I really like it.
I find it hard to disagree with the posters views.

Take some initiative. Read through the Lumumba thread.

Plenty of conjecture about Lumumbas time at Collingwood.

If I were you, I’d be more concerned at your clubs more recent record of how it treats young men, than Collingwoods
Bah.
I so hate the DYOR crap.
You have the proof, provide it.
Not that hard if you have the proof to back your assertion is it?

Pretty sure the state of emergency in Victoria ends in early March, so the government won't have the power to enforce a limit on gatherings.

Whilst it is never possible to discount just how stupid and worthless the likes of Ratnam, Meddick and Patten are, there is no justification extending the state of emergency.
They will need to extend the state of emergency so they can keep making people come from overseas quarantine

They will need to extend the state of emergency so they can keep making people come from overseas quarantine
Not sure if the state of emergency is required to enact quarantine.
Quarantine can be enacted by any state or country, without a state of emergency.
Its simply a matter of entry rules, that can be changed at any time. Without a state of emergency existing.
The rules on masks, on travel restrictions, on gathering restrictions, those are enabled by a state of emergency and on the advice of the medical departments.

Not sure if the state of emergency is required to enact quarantine.
Quarantine can be enacted by any state or country, without a state of emergency.
Its simply a matter of entry rules, that can be changed at any time. Without a state of emergency existing.
The rules on masks, on travel restrictions, on gathering restrictions, those are enabled by a state of emergency and on the advice of the medical departments.
Not sure either, maybe in normal times it is a federal power rather than a state power? In the media the justification for the continued state of emergency is the need to quarantine overseas arrivals and I was taking it at face value that was correct.

Definitely off topic now and its great to hear news about the potential crowd sizes. Would love a full crowd by ANZAC Day!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back