News Collingwood News & Media

Pretty embarrassing stuff from Ed, think it's in your best interest that he isn't around anymore.
Ironic coming from a Port fan. Your president is a complete knob jockey.

Pretty embarrassing stuff from Ed, think it's in your best interest that he isn't around anymore.

You seem to be suggesting that we take out a contract on Ed.

He talks too much, no doubt, but even as a Collingwood fan I find your proposition a bit disconcerting.

Incorrect, that title goes to the guy celebrating mediocrity and melting about injuries.
You’re on the Collingwood board 30 min before we play a game.
Bugger off.

Jun 10, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not what’s being reported

Either you or the reporters are wrong. He is not on our 21 list so there is no way his payments hit our 21 TPP. If by some sort of crazy fairy tale we were still paying him post 2020, the payments could only count towards the TPP of the last year he was on a list.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
I get a Feeling he has been told or Thinks himself this is his Last Year as Head Coach

I doubt he'd have been told anything yet given we're still awaiting the appointment of the new Pres.

I doubt he'd have been told anything yet given we're still awaiting the appointment of the new Pres.

Then he might think to himself he is Good as Gone.

Guess IF Eddies Best Mate Brown get the Job Bucks be Fine then

SprooseMoose

Team Captain
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Jun 6, 2016
Perth
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
I wouldn't read too much into that tbh. Seems like he's just trying not give anything to Slobbo

It's not the first time though, he has alluded that if he doesn't win the flag it's not the end of the world. Same with Grundy.

I'm willing to bet that there are coaches, players, hell whole FD that are wholly and solely invested in the end game - Dimma would be one IMO.

Aug 3, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Boston Celtics, Liverpool
Where’s all the media’s talk about saints? They are doing worse than us considering, and have been on the end of absolute floggings! List management on par with us!
St Kilda has about 2 dozen fans and generate 0 revenue, nobody cares about em!

Back