Collingwood player’s want Buckley replaced as coach before season 2022

Kalidakope

Team Captain
May 6, 2021
AFL Club
Collingwood
sh*t is hitting the fan at colliingwood. On the pies board today it says a group of senior player's want Bucks gone with sidebum (he just sold house) wants to leave and Maynard will walk out asking for a trade if Bucks is kept as coach. Welcome to tigerland Maynard...
How's that 2nd crack at 4 in a row going Rocky?

2 laughing.jpg

Concussion test

Adelaide Football Club. Established 1860
May 19, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not in France I hope. Too many French birds who get pregnant way too easy.
Days as coach definitely look numbered now.
He's got a head like robber's dog so I'm not sure if there would be much interest, but maybe send him overseas and see if he can pump out some cat b rookies for the club.

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We are losing by a couple of kicks - hardly not playing for the coach.
Today wasn't a coach killer by any means, probably just needed a bit of luck to win that s**t fest today.

Maybe in a few more weeks, if you get pumped by a few others then maybe look out.

But at the moment I haven't heard that he has the full support of the board or anyone has said he is gone then followed it with Absolute fact, so he's probably still safe.

Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Today wasn't a coach killer by any means, probably just needed a bit of luck to win that sh*t fest today.

Maybe in a few more weeks, if you get pumped by a few others then maybe look out.

But at the moment I haven't heard that he has the full support of the board or anyone has said he is gone then followed it with Absolute fact, so he's probably still safe.

I thought today might be the start of the hidings you see with teams who suck and that aren’t playing for the coach. But we did the opposite...

I think we need a freshen up but I think the whole not playing for Buckley is off the mark. We are s**t but competitive s**t.

Flags_In_The_Bag

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 17, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Not a fan of overseas teams.....
Players want Nathan replaced as coach ASAP as relationships are no longer repairable with some players. Nathan always blames the player’s for losses and not he’s game plan so they have stopped playing for him. Some good Player’s are going to ask for a trade out of Collingwood if Nathan is head coach in 2022.
[/QUOTE
Come on Pies sign him up and Moore come to the Dogs and join Adam ;):bulldogs:

FootyGod88

Draftee
Dec 11, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, it's the way we play as well which is off putting. Slow, boring, defensive and taxing on the players. Bandaid solution for how s**t they are. Time for new ideas .. time he goes. 10 yrs is long enough.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Today wasn't a coach killer by any means, probably just needed a bit of luck to win that sh*t fest today.

Which board?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

What's happening at Collingwood then? How do you go from 2nd to 16th in less than 3 years?

Easy. You run an off season training camp where you desecrate an aboriginal artifact, tie players to trees and blast them with the Richmond club song.

Harro59

Club Legend
May 14, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I thought today might be the start of the hidings you see with teams who suck and that aren’t playing for the coach. But we did the opposite...

I think we need a freshen up but I think the whole not playing for Buckley is off the mark. We are sh*t but competitive sh*t.
Not sure the issues are the players and coach relationship either to be honest. See what happens after the bye as you said.

DeepBlue

Team Captain
Apr 4, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Days as coach definitely look numbered now.
He's got a head like robber's dog so I'm not sure if there would be much interest, but maybe send him overseas and see if he can pump out some cat b rookies for the club.
Tensions are extremely high at Collingwood the last few weeks as angry player’s have had enough of Buckley wanting him replaced as coach after the bye. A lot of unrest from many players who will be looking for a trade if Buckley is still the head coach next year.

spike101

All Australian
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
St Kilda
For example, I cannot think of any manager in the EPL/LaLiga/Serie A ...who would not win anything (anything at all) and keep his job for 10 years. Every night he goes to bed he must check his bank balance and laugh..

tigers_of_old_08

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
RICHMOND
Tensions are extremely high at Collingwood the last few weeks as angry player’s have had enough of Buckley wanting him replaced as coach after the bye. A lot of unrest from many players who will be looking for a trade if Buckley is still the head coach next year.

Nailed it

Back