Collingwood player involved in alleged sexual assualt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pies' champ sex attack probe

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/pies-champ-sex-attack-probe/story-e6frf7kx-1225933763312

well this is strange
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Case closed guys, luckily we've got DeZi here who knows every single fact about the accusation already and has already submitted his findings. Thanks mate :thumbsu:

No problem mate...The players were together at a private function in Crown and would of been briefed...possible even had security with them or at least club personnel...No news broken til a day after the allegation...Just don't see it happening personally

Just someone looking for 15 secs of fame

Yes, it couldn't be a Collingwood player absolutely smashed thinking he is king of the world after winning a flag? :rolleyes:

I wouldn't discount anything as a possibility as its most likely a very wild night considering they just won a flag. I also don't doubt what you say is a possibility.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if the media will go as hard at this as they have with other similar case's or will Eddie's influence see this one pass through to the keeper

No problem mate...The players were together at a private function in Crown and would of been briefed...possible even had security with them or at least club personnel...No news broken til a day after the allegation...Just don't see it happening personally
The story mentions Eve nightclub.

Re: Pies' champ sex attack probe

Can anyone post the article please, won't let met open it at work. :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back