Rumour Collingwood Player Still getting Paid by Old Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Read This:

Mark Allen on SEN said one current Pies player is being paid a fair whack by their former club.

Mark Allen also said it was an "important" player at Collingwood, not sure that really applies to Jesse (even if he is playing well atm

So who could it be - Treloar?

Are you sure you're not confused TD?
There was an article in the paper this morning about the Magpies still chipping in for Heath Shaw, until the end of this year

I posted in the OP that Mark Allan on SEN said there was a Player at Collingwood that is getting some Salary from his old Club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the issue? Or just interested in who it is?
I don't think there's an issue, more curiosity
It seems to be a fairly common practice.

(sorry TD)

Might explain Golds' recent stats but apparently he said "important".

He said Important Player and Not a Dud.

Though I could see being part of the Deal that GWS would pay Golds Salary but he was Rookied and not Traded(Thankfully)

Could well be Varcoe. Geelong were desperate to land Clark at the time and had previously tried to move Varcoe on when they were gunning for Shaw. They might have tacked on some extra $$$ to convince Varcoe to make the move.

Can't think of any logical reason for any of our other trade ins.

Could well be Varcoe. Geelong were desperate to land Clark at the time and had previously tried to move Varcoe on when they were gunning for Shaw. They might have tacked on some extra $$$ to convince Varcoe to make the move.

Can't think of any logical reason for any of our other trade ins.

But Wasn't Varcoe out of Contract? I remember the Trade was Hold Up because of us Negotiating Varcoe's Contract with us

Maybe Treloar and be part of why we okay to Trade 2 1st Rounders as we did not take a big hit to the Salary?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back