Toast Collingwood posters

Remove this Banner Ad

kerrazy

Premiership Player
Apr 26, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hi guys, sorry to intrude on your board, but I just wanted to say cheers for being great supporters. I don't post much, however I love coming on this site for a good read. Your posts are really insightful and contain knowledge about opposition. Plus you give plenty of credit where it's due, particularly when you played us. Your not what bf makes you guys out to be (rabble with no teeth lol) Good luck in the finals, if we bow out I hope you guys make it

Thanks mate, you're a very good team and all the media bashing about how the pies have lost their touch is really pissing me off and discrediting the eagles performance. I posted a topic on your board a while ago and was welcomed with open arms, I think there's a good mutual respect between the two sets of supporters and enjoyed hearing the replies I got as well, all the best for next week:thumbsu:

Thanks buddy.

Most of our 'reputation' comes from the way the media paints us. Given we have the most supporters, we're going to have the most of ALL types of supporters. The media chooses to focus on the ferals.

You'll have the Collingwood army's support on Saturday let me tell you.

Nice sentiments.

I genuinely think there's a good chance we'll meet again this season.

Not so sure - saturday was a bruising encounter - i migth be biased, but of the 4 games that seemed the highest intensity for 4 quarters.

Our boys seem battered and bruised and I know last time we played your mob we put in a very tired effort the following week against GC

[/b]

Not so sure - saturday was a bruising encounter - i migth be biased, but of the 4 games that seemed the highest intensity for 4 quarters.

Our boys seem battered and bruised and I know last time we played your mob we put in a very tired effort the following week against GC

Pies V WC GF IMO.

Have to agree - had quite a lot of good convo before the game - this is the first time i've been able to bring myself on here afterwards :(

A mile better than the Carlton board - i won't even try this week

Please send over an Eagles beanie, jumper( Nic Nat's number on the back would be nice) and scarf . Urgently required for this Saturday.

In all honesty to any Coasters reading this thread, I know quite a few Pies fans who have tipped a Collingwood West Coast granny.

Mind you, that was tipped BEFORE finals even started.

Saturday's game just confirmed their suspicions in most cases. I still had half the crew I go with saying "Yep, we're playing West Coast on October 1".

I've got plenty of time for the Eagles - I like the way Woosha has them playing and their supporters are generally a good bunch (as stated, we all have our nuffies).

That was a huge effort on the weekend and not unexpected - I know I was nervous about the game going in, but I hope your boys can back up this weekend and smash the scum. Will save us doing it later on. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there is General Netural Respect between the 2 Supporters Base on Here

On here and in reality. After the match I got talking to a few WC supporters who flew over from Perth and they were great, and even sitting next to a bay of WC supporters, there was some funny banter thrown around.:thumbsu:

Both successful clubs on and off the field, there is naturally going to be a mutual respect.

Pretty impressed with WCE. Natanui is going to be frightening when he grows up! We weren't at our best but we weren't allowed to be. Thank Christ for Swan & Pendlebury.

I think WCE will get over the line against Carlton if Cox is fit - and hope they give them a belting. Unfortunately I think Geelong will be 5-10 goals too good the following week. Scarey at the moment are the Cats.

Pretty impressed with WCE. Natanui is going to be frightening when he grows up! We weren't at our best but we weren't allowed to be. Thank Christ for Swan & Pendlebury.

I think WCE will get over the line against Carlton if Cox is fit - and hope they give them a belting. Unfortunately I think Geelong will be 5-10 goals too good the following week. Scarey at the moment are the Cats.
When they are allowed to be mark, lets see how they handle 4 quarters of total pressure eh?

Geelong and Essendon are alot worse then us people just choose to say we are

WC are a great team have rated them very highly all year and i believe right now are the 3rd best team in it

I have a soft spot for the Weagles. They play an exciting brand of football and their style resembles ours in a lot of ways. I really hope they they go a long way in September and I actually think they could knock over the Cats on their day.

To the OP, not all of us are the stereotypical toothless, one eyed, feral supporters the media makes us out to be. :D There are posters on Bigfooty that also ruin it for the rest of us that want to take part in sensible football discussion.

Good luck this week, I doubt you'll need it, but I wanna see you smash those Cats. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back