Collingwood President not interested AFLW

Remove this Banner Ad

pre existing commitments to something else. it happens
Sound pretty bullshit to me, he would have known about this game since it was announced, find it hard to believe he couldn't get out of pre-existing commitments.

Yes understand had the other commitment before this date was locked in so has an out I guess.

May though come to regret his judgement on this one
Wasn't he at the boxing? Regardless i cant see many commitments over riding this game as the president of the biggest sporting club in Australia.

Split decision which was a worse spectacle.
The womens game was a lockout. Yet you label it a debacle? Can't get more successful than that for a first game surely?

Re: Ed this was a missed opportunity to regain some ground in this area and he flunked. Pretty poor.

Collingwood should be kicked out.

First, their opening home game had to be moved because their home ground can't even allow for 10,000 people, let alone the 25,000+ who turned up to Princes Park yesterday. Now there's talk of moving their second home game to Princes Park, because again the Olympic Park Oval capacity is inadequate.

How the hell did they even get a team if their home ground is so useless?

Then, to top it off, their President doesn't even turn up to the first ever game of AFLW, which his club is playing in.

If this is how little Collingwood care about having a Women's team, they don't deserve one. Geelong presented the unique opportunity to have a women's team based in a regional area, not to mention with access to an AFL-standard stadium. Eddie taking having an AFLW team for granted like this just makes me more frustrated we didn't get one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood should be kicked out.

First, their opening home game had to be moved because their home ground can't even allow for 10,000 people, let alone the 25,000+ who turned up to Princes Park yesterday. Now there's talk of moving their second home game to Princes Park, because again the Olympic Park Oval capacity is inadequate.

How the hell did they even get a team if their home ground is so useless?

Then, to top it off, their President doesn't even turn up to the first ever game of AFLW, which his club is playing in.

If this is how little Collingwood care about having a Women's team, they don't deserve one. Geelong presented the unique opportunity to have a women's team based in a regional area, not to mention with access to an AFL-standard stadium. Eddie taking having an AFLW team for granted like this just makes me more frustrated we didn't get one.
If you are going to try and troll at least be subtle

If you are going to try and troll at least be subtle
I'm not trying to troll. If I was, I'd have pulled out something like this:

Ab6lDVV.jpg

The womens game was a lockout. Yet you label it a debacle? Can't get more successful than that for a first game surely?

Re: Ed this was a missed opportunity to regain some ground in this area and he flunked. Pretty poor.

Debacle and spectacle are complete different things Lewddog.

Wasn't a debacle at all, it exceeded expectations. Was far from a spectacle though, much like the Green-Mundine fight.

Debacle and spectacle are complete different things Lewddog.

Wasn't a debacle at all, it exceeded expectations. Was far from a spectacle though, much like the Green-Mundine fight.

Sorry misread you there.

That's the trouble when you wear several caps unfortunately. The boxing gig was booked months ago and pays his bills.

Exactly right and anyone with any common sense understands this, it's only the Eddie haters stirring s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

Back