Collingwood Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Moo
Come on we can do it the power of positive thinking, "Build it and they will come" type karma is what is required.

Don't you worry about that Moo!! Before sleep last night, I lay there manifesting a positive outcome for today's game. Positive visualisations, sights of Pav booming a goal from outside 50, the guys singing the song in the rooms after the game...

A 32 point victory (to us... of course, but I had to say that as one must be specicific when manifesting an particular outcome!) with Freo kicking 18.12...
4 from T-Lo
2 each from Clive, Medders, the Wiz and J-Lo.

Is that the sort of stuff you were thinking about Moo?

Of course part of the whole manifestation is believing it all... and I do.
;)

Of course my manifestations didn't have Cunningham playing... :(

Originally posted by Moo
IP ....spot on

Woo Hoo

OK - so I was out by 2 points... but hey - that's okay by me.

A great effort by all, and I will never say a bad word about Cunningham again. Even if I think it, I will keep it to myself!

Wooo-hooooo!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Have we all forgotten the 20m shank that halted our run and allowed collingwood back into the game? :)

Full credit for that 50m boom tho, cunningham seems to be like alot of confidence type players and needs a difficult shot to allow him to forget about the chance of missing and just kick the damn thing. Played an alright game aside from that shocking poster, but still, who would we drop to fit headland and carr into the team again?

Gilmore played awesome, cook returned to form.. my guess is waterhouse's days are numbered. Tis a shame, but he didnt look the goods today.

Another ugly win, when are we going to annihilate someone with a faultless performance :)

Later
Voodoo-

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
Why? Why?

Well because I get nervous before every game, I don't like losing, we are away, Collingwood are down, the crowd will be a big factor, and Freo have been okay but nowhere near great so far this year.

I pray I am wrong!

I wish you were wrong, but alas, not the case. Well done to Freo today. I predicted a Freo win but still hoped like buggery it wouldn't happen. You smashed us around the packs today and were just too quick, tall and classy.

Congrats.

P.S Is it wrong to feel good about winning lots of money when your team loses? The only positive for the day.

Originally posted by Pedro
I wish you were wrong, but alas, not the case. Well done to Freo today. I predicted a Freo win but still hoped like buggery it wouldn't happen. You smashed us around the packs today and were just too quick, tall and classy.

Congrats.

Thanks for the kind words. Was a bit tough for you guys with Buckley and Tarrant out.

Originally posted by Docker_Brat
Was Sandilands penalised for being too tall? Baffling.

Yes and for the 4th time this season. I reckon CC and the Coaching crew get a video tape & organise Jeff Goosen to get together for a meeting for yet another meeting to interpret the rules.

WOOHOO! Not our best game but heaps better than the previous three digs.

How about that Peter Bell report, what a joke? Surely it'll get dropped, he barely made contact.

Good to see Schammer and Gilmore continuing their good form - it all bodes well for the future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0,1658,337077,00.jpg

"Look at these morose muthaf****s right here, smells like someone **** in their cereal.. BUNG!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back