Collingwood Round 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Yikes (it aint even worth quoting).

Son ....all I can say is Burns would want to beat Haselby and beat him well, as if we even remotely get good service out of the middle your backline will struggle.

Actually, no I am wrong ....the rebound out of your frightening scarey forward line or Anthony as we call it, will also kill you.

Actually note for Yikes and amtes .....being known by your first name is excellent if you are a rockstar (Kylie, Madonna) or even a band (George), however if you are 6 functioning AFL forwards ......Eddie we have a problem.

DOnt come walking into this forum talking like that unless you've won 2 flags not saw one being presented twice.

Dont beleive the hype ....the purple wave is rising.

Evil must and will be defeated.

Originally posted by Moo
Yikes (it aint even worth quoting).

Son ....all I can say is Burns would want to beat Haselby and beat him well, as if we even remotely get good service out of the middle your backline will struggle.

Actually, no I am wrong ....the rebound out of your frightening scarey forward line or Anthony as we call it, will also kill you.

Actually note for Yikes and amtes .....being known by your first name is excellent if you are a rockstar (Kylie, Madonna) or even a band (George), however if you are 6 functioning AFL forwards ......Eddie we have a problem.

DOnt come walking into this forum talking like that unless you've won 2 flags not saw one being presented twice.

Dont beleive the hype ....the purple wave is rising.

Moo, are you any relation to Gollum?
Evil must and will be defeated.

Originally posted by Kenny_01
I know I shouldn't, but I had similar sentiments :)

I know a bit out of line... but it was out and sent before I thought too much about it.

Ben's a tryer, and no doubt a good bloke, he gets it a lot, but then usually stuffs up when he tries to get rid of it.

He's had a shot and didn't quite meet the standard and I do not believe he's in our best 22, not now and not before.

But CC is a man of wisdom and is no doubt trying to spread it around and give a few different players a shot, an increase in experience and number of games under their belt. Bit I think it's starting to look more like it now.

Just have to make room for Splinter, and Browney, and Happy... and a few others too... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Mick is hoping on another Dockers away bad display and is holding one or 2 of those with the niggling injuries for the big one at the MCG against Essendon on Anzac day.

If the Pies were playing Brisbane or Port this week, would buckley play??

I just hope his plan backfires and the Mighty Dockers by 28 points

The way we've played in the past few weeks, I'd take a 1 point win anyday.

I guess it's alright that you can play crap footy,l yet still be 2 and 1 at the moment. Hopefully we'll hit our straps sometime and with the roof closed tomorrow, there will be no excuse for back kicking.

Surely if buckley was able to play he would be..

I doubt very much if mick is underestimating this game, especially with tarrant already out. This game is of huge importance, because unlike anzac day which could always go either way, this one was probably pencilled in from day 1. They need this win.

Will be interesting to see if buckley plays next week though, they said he might be out for a month and if he really is having back related leg problems that'll probably keep him out for a while.

No doubt he'd be hoping for some dockers away form continuing but I doubt thats the reason buckley isnt playing.

A loss here will be extremely disapointing for us.. this is even closer to our best possible side, but given the home performance of last week, our 'best' side needs to have a good game to lift confidence.

Later
Voodoo-

Originally posted by ImperialPurple
Starting to get nervous.... :eek:

Why?

The more I think about this game, the more I am convinced that Freo by rights should give us a hiding tomorrow. I hope thats not the case but I fear that it will be. For us to win, Burns, Rocca and Fraser must have blinders, and none of them will have any effect on Pavlich, Bell and co. Should be interesting. Good luck purple people, but Go Pies!

Originally posted by Kenny_01
According to the Sunday Times, Carr, Headland and Polak are very doubtful to play tomorrow, especially Carr :(

Yep sounds right. I reckon Polak will play the other 2 not so sure, but 2 of them 3 will not play

Originally posted by Pedro
Why?

Why? Why?

Well because I get nervous before every game, I don't like losing, we are away, Collingwood are down, the crowd will be a big factor, and Freo have been okay but nowhere near great so far this year.

I pray I am wrong!

IP ...I'm jumpier than my 3 year old after a glass of red cordial and 7 milky ways - though inside I have a sense that we will win and win well.

Come on we can do it the power of positive thinking, "Build it and they will come" type karma is what is required.

Tonight we will be on here floating on cloud 9 or in here making some big judgement calls on some of our team. We need the boys to stand up ....JLo, Polly, Tlo, Medders, Pav...fire up lads and we are extremely well placed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back