Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Now you want to say crap I have not said.

If you want to make crap up, do you mind if I do the same with you?

Here you just said you are ok with beating someone up, just as long as they stole a drink 1st.

Did you like that?
No?
Then don't do it.
Did I make something up? I was only asking you a question. Much in the same way as you kept trying to tar the woman as a thief. But only one is allowed?

I’m not the one who has directly slandered someone here

So you are ok with people getting beaten up then?
I know this is just avoiding and deflection but I’ll bite. I said this:
I’m not the one who has directly slandered someone here
Implying the statement to be false. As if I agreed with it and had said such things it wouldn’t be slanderous.

But as for an answer, no question was asked of me therefore nothing to respond to.

But since you’ve no asked, no I’m not ok with people getting beaten up. Unlike JDG.

I know this is just avoiding and deflection but I’ll bite. I said this:

Implying the statement to be false. As if I agreed with it and had said such things it wouldn’t be slanderous.

But as for an answer, no question was asked of me therefore nothing to respond to.

But since you’ve no asked, no I’m not ok with people getting beaten up. Unlike JDG.
Well make your mind up, you said you are ok with it.

And if you are ok with it and you think JDG is also ok with it, then that would make you like him, not unlike him.

It's just I guess that you seem to framing it like there's an equal chance that either DeGoey is lying or this lady is lying.

When looking at the facts DeGoey is a proven liar about things like this and has a hell of a lot to lose while the lady involved doesn't seem to have a very firm reason to lie at all.

If DeGoey is telling the truth and this lady was stealing his drinks and then he and his mate had to glass her boyfriend and kick him whilst he was down in an act of self defence to what benefit does the lady involved have to lie? She can't have known who he was to think she might get hush money, going to the effort of making a police report when (if it played out the way DeGoey said) she was in the wrong seems like bizarre behaviour that doesn't really pass the pub test.

This guy can't be serious? Obviously struggles with the concept of 'assumption'.
Must be a real thinker.
I suppose we need all sorts in this world.

Let’s just say I had $100 dollar note in one hand and a marble in the other. And I offered you the choice of one but instead of showing you them I just described them. One has a piece of plastic you could find anywhere in Australia versus a round object, both beautiful and beloved all over the world, that provides countless hours of fun.

Most would pick the latter despite the $100 worth more. It’s easy to say you are just giving options but when you try and influence someone to choose a specific option with your wording you aren’t really giving them equal options.

Because this is what you are doing. Continually trying to paint the woman as a thief but ignoring De Goey has admitted to punching the guy and thinks it’s ok to start throwing fists and have his friend glass a guy if he gets pushed.

P.s. I know what you are doing, I was just wondering if you’d fess up to it rather than keeping up the charade.

I think you're missing what is being said. He isn't saying the lady is necessarily a liar. However, no-one actually knows who she is. There is as much probability that she is telling the truth as she is lying. That is a fact.

However,, without knowing her, but knowing what JDG was accused of 7 years ago, the assumption being made here is that he is lying and did in fact grope her. Lizard is simply painting another picture.

I'm surprised you guys can't grasp this. Actually, I take that back. I shouldn't be surprised.

I think you're missing what is being said. He isn't saying the lady is necessarily a liar. However, no-one actually knows who she is. There is as much probability that she is telling the truth as she is lying. That is a fact.

However,, without knowing her, but knowing what JDG was accused of 7 years ago, the assumption being made here is that he is lying and did in fact grope her. Lizard is simply painting another picture.

I'm surprised you guys can't grasp this. Actually, I take that back. I shouldn't be surprised.
Why is there as much probability that she is lying as she is telling the truth?

What does she gain from making a false police report?

De Goey has already admitted to punching the guy. Plus De Goey has already been accused of similar acts. But the person I was responding to was very insistent on mentioning thief every time they mention the woman involved.

Trying to paint a very specific picture. They focussed entirely on that ignoring in that claim, De Goey admitted to punching someone.

Plus you are aware just how rare false claims of sexual assault are right?

Imagine the outrage if Jordan gets through this charge, and ends up playing well the whole season? It might be such to hope for.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What does she gain from making a false police report?
There was an article saying they rang the police after they were ejected, (remembering Jordy and his mate weren’t).
Maybe that can help everyone move on.

There was an article saying they rang the police after they were ejected, (remembering Jordy and his mate weren’t).
Would be highly unlike a club manager to kick out the “pleb” and leave in the “vip” you’re right. Case closed. He’s totally fine on that basis.

Would be highly unlike a club manager to kick out the “pleb” and leave in the “vip” you’re right. Case closed. He’s totally fine on that basis.
To assist with unbiased posting, please read the post I was responding to for context.

I guess it’s possible that a person would make a false police report as a revenge move for getting kicked out of a club.

Doesn’t seem overly likely to me and you’d hope New York police would have done due diligence on the complaint before actually charging him.

I guess it’s possible that a person would make a false police report as a revenge move for getting kicked out of a club.

Doesn’t seem overly likely to me and you’d hope New York police would have done due diligence on the complaint before actually charging him.
Yeah I reckon the cops of New York wouldn’t have too much else to do. Surely they could’ve done some diligence. They are sitting on crime rates of 0% - what else do they have to do?

Close connection within the club.

Hmm.
A guy that disparages people online by calling them 'champion' and talks about things going 'too court' has 'close connections within the pies' which have furnished him with accurate, sensitive, legal privilege information no-one else is privy too.

bth_bullshit-meter-011.0.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back