Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
its disappointing but not surprising that this thread is full of incel mens-rights activists claiming the woman was either asking for it, deserved it, or is just straight up lying. i mean, its not like he's a had a history of alcohol induced physical and sexual violence, and then lying about it to cover his tracks.

you are aware he's not charged with that offence?

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
I'll bite

Probably because it was only 2 and a bit posessions per goal vs 5 and a bit posessions per goal

:p

What has that got to do with it?

By that reasoning a 1 goal 1 possession game is better than a 40 possession 2 goal game…

Does that make Mitch Morton the best player in a grand final, ever? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

What has that got to do with it?

By that reasoning a 1 goal 1 possession game is better than a 40 possession 2 goal game…

Does that make Mitch Morton the best player in a grand final, ever? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I was taking the mickey eeeeesh

**But I also think I am a god in AFL Evolution 2, getting 8+ goals with less than 30 possessions :p

and yes Mitch Morton is better than Dusty! :p

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Heeney nearly got them over the line on his own boot. I’ve not seen JDG play a game that good.
What we do know is De Goeys 3 of the best grand final goals nearly got them over the line grand final day was a better performance than any of your gws players have ever done on grand final day or who ever you support including Henney.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Did gws only have 19 points in three quarters on grand final day?:rolleyes: De goeys 3 goals don't seem to bad compared to 19 points now does it😂😂😂😂😂😂
100% mate.

You’re so right. I 100% agree.

I guess JDG can just pat himself on the back when he’s doing 7 years on Rikers with nought but his Premiership medallion & his cell mate Ja’Vawn Hightower to keep him company.

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
100% mate.

You’re so right. I 100% agree.

I guess JDG can just pat himself on the back when he’s doing 7 years on Rikers with nought but his Premiership medallion & his cell mate Ja’Vawn Hightower to keep him company.
Who cares i dont 😁 but i love how you change the goal post from talking about big performances to hes convictions being petty cos you had nothing (lost) .😂😂😂😂 game over it was fun...

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Who cares i dont 😁 but i love how you change the goal post from talking about big performances to hes convictions being petty cos you had nothing (lost) .😂😂😂😂 game over it was fun...
Ummm…..I was referencing the comparison of JDG’s Prelim game to Heeney’s Elimination final game. (Which was touted as better by some Pie turd)

You’ve stuck your head out of a hole, uninvited, & compared his 3 game grand final loss to the Giants grand final loss (wether ya lose by 10000 or 2, ya still lose) out of what? Some VFL loyalty? Some sort of Vic Bias, brotherly love bull?

Collingwood & Richmond have hated each other for 110 years but somehow some little franchise with no fans has banded them together and they’re now brothers-in-arms?
Well, at least we’ve done one thing right. We’ve United the clans of Victoria and you all now have a common enemy.

I’m sure it make shower time at Barwon much more enjoyable.

Time for you to bend over, Collingwood just dropped the soap.

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Ummm…..I was referencing the comparison of JDG’s Prelim game to Heeney’s Elimination final game. (Which was touted as better by some Pie turd)

You’ve stuck your head out of a hole, uninvited, & compared his 3 game grand final loss to the Giants grand final loss (wether ya lose by 10000 or 2, ya still lose) out of what? Some VFL loyalty? Some sort of Vic Bias, brotherly love bull?

Collingwood & Richmond have hated each other for 110 years but somehow some little franchise with no fans has banded them together and they’re now brothers-in-arms?
Well, at least we’ve done one thing right. We’ve United the clans of Victoria and you all now have a common enemy.

What ever that melt was im sure andrew bogut and arvi would be proud. Its only a game and the generations have changed from 110 years ago. Only pathetic bad sports/nuffies hate other teams and states in todays society showing others how sad they are probably because they didnt make it at the top level at any sport. The Facts are there no winners or losers here as both players played great. De Goeys played deep full foward all game for 4 goals being just as good as Heeney who also played good playing more time in the midfield for extra easy touches. I'll admit he tore the best team and full back of the decade in my Richmond and Alex Rance a new one.... its painful watching this video but ill man up but hopefully we can fit him in the cap next year next to dusty😉.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne

He is actually a Collingwood supporter.

So it's dragging out for a while longer.

According to The Age he's still facing four charges and his lawyer wants to review video footage before the next hearing on Jan 4 with the outcome to be decided Jan 18.

Not sure why the lawyer would have had access to the video footage prior to the hearing this morning.

Proceedings this morning certainly didn't deliver the slam dunk it will be thrown out many Pies fans have been spruiking.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
So it's dragging out for a while longer.

According to The Age he's still facing four charges and his lawyer wants to review video footage before the next hearing on Jan 4 with the outcome to be decided Jan 18.

Not sure why the lawyer would have had access to the video footage prior to the hearing this morning.

Proceedings this morning certainly didn't deliver the slam dunk it will be thrown out many Pies fans have been spruiking.

Yeah I think it actually throws his career at the Pies into more doubt actually

Back