Roast Collingwood Supporters in love with Pauline Hanson thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I add Pay Pal is F**king Useless.

My mum is trying to set-up a Business Account so she can use a Card Reader at the Show in the City.

Then she found lady fine same thing and she been waiting over 2 weeks and heard nothing

Pauline Hanson isn't a bad person. Her views on immigration etc are a bit misguided, but you could never accuse her of not doing what she genuinely believes is for the good of the nation.

Inciting the stupid elements of society is the problem. She always knew the effect her words would have.

Pauline Hanson isn't a bad person. Her views on immigration etc are a bit misguided, but you could never accuse her of not doing what she genuinely believes is for the good of the nation.
Seriously?
Hanson is driven by her ego, egged on by morons like James Ashby.
You obviously have no idea who these *******s are.

Ashby is the lowest campaigner in politics.
He and Hanson pander to the lowest intellect Australian's ignorance of the world.
To say they are pieces of s**t is a derogatory to s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanson is a creation of the people who elected her. If she wasn't around someone else would fill the vacuum. It was a bit depressing to see One Nation back in parliament but at the same time their turn out (which I think is about 5%) is pretty comforting when you compare it to some of the other results this year like Trump and Brexit where they've managed to win elections. It also says a bit about how easy we've had it in Australia the past 25 years imo.

Only good thing she said was that we should not easily let Immigrants into the Country
Some people believe we need more immigrants to fill certain types of jobs and to stimulate the economy by creating a larger group of consumers. The flip side is that much of our land is unusable and we have poor soil quality that needs high amounts of nutrients and fertilisers to produce sufficient food for our people.

I am not sure where I sit in relation to this debate. But when I consider the refugees being taken in by middle eastern and European countries, I often think we are a bit mean in our intake of displaced people. Pauline Hanson's scare mongering about Muslims is unhealthy because she is not rational in her arguments. She is emotive, and stupid and prejudiced people are too easily sucked in by her ultra-conservative views.

Now she has the right-wing Derryn Hinch to support her prejudices and fear tactics. Fortunately TradeDraft they are not in the government but on the opposition benches. But if people like Trump can become president of the USA, I fear for the future sanity of this country too. With him and Putin as leaders of 2 major countries, I fear for the future of this world.

Some people believe we need more immigrants to fill certain types of jobs and to stimulate the economy by creating a larger group of consumers. The flip side is that much of our land is unusable and we have poor soil quality that needs high amounts of nutrients and fertilisers to produce sufficient food for our people.

I am not sure where I sit in relation to this debate. But when I consider the refugees being taken in by middle eastern and European countries, I often think we are a bit mean in our intake of displaced people. Pauline Hanson's scare mongering about Muslims is unhealthy because she is not rational in her arguments. She is emotive, and stupid and prejudiced people are too easily sucked in by her ultra-conservative views.

Now she has the right-wing Derryn Hinch to support her prejudices and fear tactics. Fortunately TradeDraft they are not in the government but on the opposition benches. But if people like Trump can become president of the USA, I fear for the future sanity of this country too. With him and Putin as leaders of 2 major countries, I fear for the future of this world.
Those advocating immigration to fill job needs here are very short sighted. Enough people in Oz to do the work. It is all about cost cutting and whatever revenue comes out of it, it doesn't flow back into the Australian society.

The immigration policies in Europe have failed btw. Not exactly a good model to follow.
Australia is a vast and harsh country and not to everyone's liking, not even for Westerners. Add a different cultural background, the backdrop of war and there is enough reason to be concerned about the success. Taking on refugees for the sake of it without proper planning is a social disaster in the making that will reverberate for generations to come.

Those advocating immigration to fill job needs here are very short sighted. Enough people in Oz to do the work. It is all about cost cutting and whatever revenue comes out of it, it doesn't flow back into the Australian society when we had near full employment.

The immigration policies in Europe have failed btw. Not exactly a good model to follow.
Australia is a vast and harsh country and not to everyone's liking, not even for Westerners. Add a different cultural background, the backdrop of war and there is enough reason to be concerned about the success. Taking on refugees for the sake of it without proper planning is a social disaster in the making that will reverberate for generations to come.

What a load of crap. The reason we have the 'backpacker tax' is because people in Australia don't want to take those jobs. It was the same with the Snowy Mountain Scheme with people coming here from southern Europe to build that important piece of infrastructure.

This idea that immigration policies have failed is utter far-right nonsense. My great-great-great-great grandfather came to Australia as a stonemason from Denmark by boat shortly after the 8 hour day was introduced in Melbourne in the mid 19th century. They were moored by the captain of the ship off the dock until they signed individual contracts. German and English stonemasons rowed out to the ship to advise of the going rates and hours and the men on ship threatened to throw the captain overboard. The men refused to sign the contracts and were soon let on shore. My GGG grandfather went up to Castlemaine which was like the wild-west and full of every ethnic group you could imagine.

You should learn some Australian history before you crap on about the failure of multiculturalism. If it's a failure, it's been one for a long time, as must be New York. We had English and Scottish Chartists on shore, European exiles from the 1848 revolution, Garibaldists and the like. And thank f*ck they came because they were at the forefront of the push for the 8 hour day down here.

The real problem is that far-right nut-jobs blame desperate migrants (which our foreign policy helps create) for the shocking state of our world. But I'm pretty sure they aren't responsible for the state of the world but are the poor bastards suffering from it.

Last edited:

She's a guttersnipe and a racist top to bottom. Scum of the earth.

She's a guttersnipe and a racist top to bottom. Scum of the earth.

I would not say she is a Total Racist as some of her Points have some truth to them.

Like the One's who don't like Australia can get the F Out

What a load of crap. The reason we have the 'backpacker tax' is because people in Australia don't want to take those jobs. It was the same with the Snowy Mountain Scheme with people coming here from southern Europe to build that important piece of infrastructure.
So it is what I said, enough people to do the work, but you add that they don't want to. But I was not referring to them. Seasonal labor like I used to do when I was young, not an issue if that is temp solved.
Look up up 457 visas, a system exploited to get cheap labor in exchange for PR whereas there are enough people that want and can do the work.
This idea that immigration policies have failed is utter far-right nonsense. My great-great-great-great grandfather came to Australia as a stonemason from Denmark by boat shortly after the 8 hour day was introduced in Melbourne in the mid 19th century. They were moored by the captain of the ship off the dock until they signed individual contracts. German and English stonemasons rowed out to the ship to advise of the going rates and hours and the men on ship threatened to throw the captain overboard. The men refused to sign the contracts and were soon let on shore. My GGG grandfather went up to Castlemaine which was like the wild-west and full of every ethnic group you could imagine.
I talked about current immigration policies in modern Europe. Fantastic story you got, great for the sentiment and feel good factor but absolutely zero relation to the immigration problem nowadays.
The last time I heard people were afraid Germans were coming was in my hometown 76 yrs ago and not since the Vikings have people been scared of anything out of Denmark. I doubt Pauline will pull any votes with that sentiment.
Glad to hear your ancestor did well and I hope my offspring will relate similar story how I arrived here but not related to multiculturalism in the slightest. It is so different with modern technologies and excuses and means aplenty to stay part of the homeland instead blending in. Sometimes it works but enough examples where it doesn't.
You should learn some Australian history before you crap on about the failure of multiculturalism.
If it's a failure, it's been one for a long time, as must be New York. The problem is that far-right nut-jobs blame desperate migrants (which our foreign policy helps create) for the shocking state of our world. But I'm pretty sure they aren't responsible for the state of the world but the poor bastards suffering from it.
You should learn to read before opening up a broad side. Did I mention Australian multiculturalism has failed? Nope. In fact I think it can. It should. But if you ask how easy it was for those that did manage you might want to rethink that it is a great template to follow. And for an example closer to home. Look around and see how well Australia manages the indigenous issue, not really the highlight of acceptance and tolerance in history.
Seeing how Europe with its best intentions has managed to f* it up,
there is enough reason to be concerned whether it will be a guaranteed success here.

So it is what I said, enough people to do the work, but you add that they don't want to. But I was not referring to them. Seasonal labor like I used to do when I was young, not an issue if that is temp solved.
Look up up 457 visas, a system exploited to get cheap labor in exchange for PR whereas there are enough people that want and can do the work.
I talked about current immigration policies in modern Europe. Fantastic story you got, great for the sentiment and feel good factor but absolutely zero relation to the immigration problem nowadays.
The last time I heard people were afraid Germans were coming was in my hometown 76 yrs ago and not since the Vikings have people been scared of anything out of Denmark. I doubt Pauline will pull any votes that sentiment.
Glad to hear your ancestor did well and I hope my offspring will relate similar story how I arrived here but not related to multiculturalism in the slightest. It is so different with modern technologies and excuses and means aplenty to stay part of the homeland instead blending in. Sometimes it works but enough examples where it doesn't.

You should learn to read before opening up a broad side. Did I mention Australian multiculturalism has failed? Nope. In fact I think it can. It should. But if you ask how easy it was for those that did manage you might want to rethink that it is a great template to follow. And for an example closer to home. Look around and see how well Australia manages the indigenous issue, not really the highlight of acceptance and tolerance in history.
Seeing how Europe with its best intentions has managed to f* it up,
there is enough reason to be concerned whether it will be a guaranteed success here.

There's not one labour question you raise which is 'contemporary'. As I said, there have been gripes about 'wogs' taking jobs since the 1950s when we had full employment.

On the question of culture, I could say your English is sub-par (if I was a c*nt) and therefore you're just another wog. But I say welcome because - aside from the fact you're a human being - you add value here in terms of culture and as someone who stimulates demand in the economy, if I wanted to reduce you to an economic input.

I don't know what you have in mind when you mention cultural failure, but my brother in law is from Iran (via boat and a detention centre) and is now a sparky. He's one of the best blokes I've ever met and I won't have any truck with essentialist nonsense about whole cultures.

There's not one labour question you raise which is 'contemporary'. As I said, there have been gripes about 'wogs' taking jobs since the 1950s when we had full employment.
The rumblings of the lower class losing jobs is nothing new and not limited to Australia. Major difference I am pointing out it is not a case of people coming here to build a life for themselves. Anyone who wants to work hard and contribute has my blessing. Where they come from I don't care, but there is no advantage to Australian society to have a company based in a tax haven bring in workers through backdoors like the 457 visa scheme. Once that money leaves our shores it is gone.
On the question of culture, I could say your English is sub-par (if I was a c*nt) and therefore you're just another wog. But I say welcome because - aside from the fact you're a human being - you add value here in terms of culture and as someone who stimulates demand in the economy, if I wanted to reduce you to an economic input.
I know I got a terrible accent ( btw I am not a wog but a clog ) so no offense taken. The key is willingness to contribute to society though. Some don't want to for various reasons.. A domestic problem just as much btw
I don't know what you have in mind when you mention cultural failure, but my brother in law is from Iran (via boat and a detention centre) and is now a sparky. He's one of the best blokes I've ever met and I won't have any truck with essentialist nonsense about whole cultures.
And I can introduce you to a person called Foad. Also Iranian, one of the biggest frauds I have ever worked with. Lies about his resume and qualifications, terrible work ethic Legendary in the worst possible way amongst my circle of co workers His modus operandi is to sue his boss for discrimination when he gets found out . And trust me, HR is very eager to crucify their own staff and drag them through hell for the sake of acting politically correct.
Did I mention he absolute refuses to have anything to do with women on the workfloor?

The rumblings of the lower class losing jobs is nothing new and not limited to Australia. Major difference I am pointing out it is not a case of people coming here to build a life for themselves. Anyone who wants to work hard and contribute has my blessing. Where they come from I don't care, but there is no advantage to Australian society to have a company based in a tax haven bring in workers through backdoors like the 457 visa scheme. Once that money leaves our shores it is gone.

Lot of Companies do that.

The Nail Shops full of Asian Women look super Dodgy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back