goalpie

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2005
Up a crack
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pink Sydney Swines
Collingwood is going to be smashed this week. St Kilda are going to clobber us and it could very well be a hiding to forget.

But we have excuses.. Buckley is out, Rocca is out.. I think the team needs to realise that those two players are nearly at the end of there careers and that they need to step up and not think about whos in the team and whos not. They need to work as a team and it was good to see Rhys Shaw getting alot of the ball yesterday vs Essendon.

Bards said:
But we have excuses.. Buckley is out, Rocca is out.. I think the team needs to realise that those two players are nearly at the end of there careers and that they need to step up and not think about whos in the team and whos not. They need to work as a team and it was good to see Rhys Shaw getting alot of the ball yesterday vs Essendon.

rocca end of his career? his only 27 mate he might have a good 6-7 years left in him, ur forgetting we havent got fraser, or our back up richards didak has just came back

there not excuses there jsut facts and how things r. u take out 3-4 of any teams best players out and there going to get flogged look at brisbane atm???

u take out lloyd lucas hird and i bet that they would really struggle to, example first weeks when lloyd was out they still struggled so take out the other 2 and see what happens

its at the 'G though...thats one good thing about this match

if it was at the Dome we would get absolutely smashed into next week

since it's at the 'G and saints record there isnt too good, we lose somewhat admirably, and not get smashed.......well hopefully thats how it goes, if we get smashed we deserve to come last

St Kilda are playing good footy, Collingwood are playing bad footy. You just have to hope they dont turn us into road kill. It really scares the ******** out of me to just think whats going to happen.

Yes they prolly will get their asses kicked in big time....
but for all we know they'll prolly come out an win :rolleyes:

The meaning of smashed in your words is what? 10 goals?

Because Collingwood usually don't get smashed by that much, we normally try and fight a game out.

St Kilda should win, but you just never know how Collingwood will play.

My Tip (at the moment): St Kilda by 15 points.

Good Luck Collingwood, and I hope we can atleast fight the game out. :)

goalpie said:
Collingwood is going to be smashed this week. St Kilda are going to clobber us and it could very well be a hiding to forget.
your a goose why would you say that to the team you barrack for (maybe you dont go for them lol :eek:) give us a chance i doubt that we will get smashed, i reckon we can hang in there hopefully and maybe get an upset win :D

I guess in the sense, it is more of a chance that the Saints win over 40, than under 40.

We still have a chance, for sure, we are not out yet, but...it is St Kilda and we have to use a new game plan or strategy that wins matches, because we have lost to relatively easy sides this season so far. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bards said:

Excuses? I think not!

Also, anyone can get 32 disposals on the wing. He had 12 marks, i doubt any of them were contested. Wingers have no direct opponent, they are *ed midfielders.

MadRyan said:
Also, anyone can get 32 disposals on the wing. He had 12 marks, i doubt any of them were contested. Wingers have no direct opponent, they are *ed midfielders.

Just admit the fact that Rhyce Shaw is a good player. Cmon, It's a Shaw Thing. He was great, and Best on Ground in the 99 minutes he managed to play!!! Our only hope for the whole game was relied upon Rhyce Shaw.

Tazza_20 said:
I think that if we get within 70 points we can think its a win
Iwas at the game monday and i thought that its not all doom and gloom,tarrant kicks 2 in the 2nd term that he should have Walker holds a mark in side 50 in the 3rd term he would have kicked a goal.Woewodin had a chance to kick 2 in the 3rd term.Didak will be better for the run and once travis cloke setteled down i thought he looked ok hes got a good future.I ve got hard earned money on you lot to make the 8 so CARN PIES

Bards said:
Don't ever say that. That's football for you. No excuses.

birdmanptr said:
tarrant kicks 2 in the 2nd term that he should have
Did you save that line from the previous week? Just keep it for next week and the week after that and for the next grand final he kicks into the stand. There are no goals he should have kicked because he can't kick up to AFL standard. After missing goals that probably cost his side a premiership he hasn't improved his kicking. That is unforgivable. I could accept it if he was an average player on average money but he demands and gets big money and continually lets us down.

If Malthouse had any balls he would drop him this week along with Cole, Walker, O'Bree and Williams and only let him back after spending 4 or 5 hours a day for 2 weeks practicing to do what he gets paid to do on top of his normal training. Tarrant has become synonymous with what we have become. He is over rated because he doesn’t win games when it counts. His 2003 GF was pathetic without Rocca there to help him. He does’t have the brain for AFL football. Maybe it’s time to hang the trade bait sign out and see what we can get. Tarrant, Walker, Davis and a draft pick for Judd would be a good deal for us. There’s no hope for any return on O’Bree and Williams because we’ve already overplayed our hand there – ditto Lokan. We never learn.

As for this week, don't be so sure they Saints wil beat us. If MM still has the players we will see it. If we get smashed MM is finished and Eddie better go and poach someone else because there isn't anyone else in the wings.

I wouldn't write yourselves off just yet. St Kilda are a different team at the G. Remember last year v the Bulldogs? They're too used to playing "basketball footy" at Telstra Dome. I'm going to have a punt at 5.75, $5, 40 points in on the line bet is good too.

C'mon Pies.

Bards said:

In the year 2001 and 2002 when stkilda got smashed by everybody. St kilda supporters also complained that it was due to the massive injuries that they had. and you know what. everybody said "thats no excuse". and then just laughed at the football club. and then because of the 1st round draft picks we got in those 2 years st kilda supporters were again laughed at for being perrenial losers. the injuries in those 2 years were horrific. all key players out. It didn't matter to opposition supporters, stkilda was called losers.

I am not saying st kilda will smash you . but please do not use the injury excuse.

MrChristo said:
lol!! Swifty, what are the chances.....

....2 Doggies supporters on a Collingwood board, both thinkiing the Pies +39.5 is a good thing! :D

....and if it rains as forecasted it's looking even better! Get on!

Bards said:
But we have excuses.. Buckley is out, Rocca is out.. I think the team needs to realise that those two players are nearly at the end of there careersQUOTE]

Rocca is only 27, turning 28 this year

still another 5 years left in him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back