List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2022--> PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday, November 29

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

So will we find out today during the rookie draft who we have elevated?

Thursday, December 1 by 4pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Surely this means we need the minimum 36 players on our primary list by tomorrow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tuesday, November 29

Rookie Upgrade Period opens (10pm)

Rookie Upgrade Period closes (11pm)

So will we find out today during the rookie draft who we have elevated?

Thursday, December 1 by 4pm

Final AFL Club List Lodgement

Surely this means we need the minimum 36 players on our primary list by tomorrow?
Is it definitely minimum 36? I've been working to that assumption too, but are there rules preventing us lodging a list of 35 and 6?

Linked to that, does a SSP player have to be a rookie? If not, I guess that could be the 36th player? If so, seems like a no brainer to upgrade Ginni and go 36/5 and leave our options open for SSP or 2023 MSD

Is it definitely minimum 36? I've been working to that assumption too, but are there rules preventing us lodging a list of 35 and 6?

Linked to that, does a SSP player have to be a rookie? If not, I guess that could be the 36th player? If so, seems like a no brainer to upgrade Ginni and go 36/5 and leave our options open for SSP or 2023 MSD
Clubs have to have a minimum of 37 players total on the list. So 35+6+1 is acceptable.

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Power athlete with a mediocre tank. Can you think of one who has turned their tank around at a young age and become a mid really early. JDG, Petracca, Raynor... ...And that's before we discuss game sense nous running patterns, etc.

Last edited:
Power athlete with a mediocre tank. Can you think of one who has turned their tank around at a young age and become a mid really early. JDG, Petracca, Raynor... ...And that's before we discuss game sense nous running patterns, etc.
Cripps.

Different type. Plus he was already a mid a big ball winner. Reef hasn't been a mud at any level for at least 4 years - if at all. Hasn't shown that he knows how to get a midfield kick except around stoppage. Has some outstanding attributes and I think he'll be a good player, but I'm not sure why anyone would be pencilling him in as an AFL mid in the next few years.

I think Reef is going to be a forward for years.
Probably better that he starts as a forward. Ollie Henry's opportunities are up for grabs and he probably offers a different set of attributes we're missing in the forwardline.

Different type. Plus he was already a mid a big ball winner. Reef hasn't been a mud at any level for at least 4 years - if at all. Hasn't shown that he knows how to get a midfield kick except around stoppage. Has some outstanding attributes and I think he'll be a good player, but I'm not sure why anyone would be pencilling him in as an AFL mid in the next few years.
They’ll develop him in the midfield at VFL level this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back