List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2022 way-to-early draft hopes...

Hopefully we now have a core group of mids now - adding to in future drafts when the opportunity presents
- Lippa / Daicos x2 / Macrae / Poulter / Reef / Draper / Harrison / Murley(?) / Tyler B (?) / Bruzzy and perhaps even Q could go through there

I think we really need to address high-end KPP

At the 2022 draft
- 2 x KPP
How - I'd do whatever it takes to get 2 really high picks
Use our 2022 1st / 2023 1st / trade players

Although a KPD + KPF would be a good mix I also think grabbing 2xKPF would be a smart move in trying to ensure we have the forward line focus/target we need
Other KP stock we already have to compliment these or to move to defence if need be

At this too-early stage, I'd really like to grab Isaac Keeler if we could - gives me Buddy vibes
Add that to one of the next best power forwards then I think that would set us up going forward

Of course, the other option is to use the draft/player capital above to trade in a gun KPF rather than try to draft one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny Will Sutherland’ name is brought up.

I spoke to him recently and he mentioned that apparently Derek Hine was not keen on him.

From the horse’s mouth.

Would love to Know Why?

What I saw that he looked like a Potential Star in the AFL.

I can only think and hope the reason was that Hine was Pretty Sure he would Choose Cricket

Funny Will Sutherland’ name is brought up.

I spoke to him recently and he mentioned that apparently Derek Hine was not keen on him.

From the horse’s mouth.

Hine sucks at picking key position.

Nathan Brown and Ben Reid went ok.

Chris Dawes was ok too.

do Ruckmen count as a KPP?
Thanks for the chuckle!

Without any context you really can’t take anything from a prospect saying a recruiter didn’t rate them. Personally Sutherland is a Hine wet dream except for the lack of Basketball pedigree.

Thanks for the chuckle!

Without any context you really can’t take anything from a prospect saying a recruiter didn’t rate them. Personally Sutherland is a Hine wet dream except for the lack of Basketball pedigree.
Yep exactly!!
Maybe Sutherland was just having a laugh at a Collingwood supporter?!!

Thanks for the chuckle!

Dawes was Important to us Winning the Flag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back