List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re saying that taking Adams and De Goey out of our midfield affects our midfield? Big news if true.

Seriously, take Cripps and Walsh out of Carlton’s midfield, or Oliver and Petracca out of Melbourne’s, see how they go.

With Grundy, De Goey, Adams and Roughead missing, that’s probably four of our top ten paid players sitting on the bench, and maybe even three of our top five.

Sunshine, if you are pinning your hopes on Adams & JDG turning up every week you don’t know much about footy - I’m saying we don’t have depth

That’s what I’m sayin!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
I do feel like it's groundhog day when it comes to Adams and De goey being injured. Who can forget Adams before the 2018 finals, were lucky to win the game leading up to make top 4. And De goey early in the the 2019 qualifying. Can't count on them at all when you need them.

So we just ignoring the Sandy Hook denial?

I think he came out after it and said he didn't actually believe the conspiracy, and was just suggesting the best one he's heard, as in the most outrageous, which is a bit better I suppose, but he sounds like and absolute dumb campaigner for even saying it and not considering the implications. Staggering to even bring it up in an interview and equally as staggering for the Lions to publish the video.

Last edited:
I think he came out after it and said he didn't actually believe the conspiracy, and was just suggesting the best one he's heard, as in the most outrageous, which is a bit better I suppose, but he sounds like and absolute dumb campaigner for even saying it and not considering the implications. Staggering to even bring it up in an interview and equally as staggering for the Lions to publish the video.
Not like our scholarly types with their bookish looks and relentless pursuit of intellectual and philosophical conversation and activities. You wouldn't catch our boys indulging in frivolous or questionable pursuits that might bring disrepute upon the club. How blessed we are to support the classy Pies!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draper, Macrae and McInnes.

If our trades for a midfielder/s fall through (e.g. Taranto) are you content to back youth?

If not, what are some alternative trades that are less tricky to execute/cheaper?

Sunshine, if you are pinning your hopes on Adams & JDG turning up every week you don’t know much about footy - I’m saying we don’t have depth

That’s what I’m sayin!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Does sunshine out-trump champ, or vice versa?

I would be more than happy if we get McStay, Hill, Frampton. They add instant depth while not interfere with the development of our kids
I guess I’ll sleep through the trade period if that is our net gain. I understand we need better depth. But a gun player being added to the squad during trade & free agency once in a while would be nice. we need at least one inside mid. We have too many that don’t hunt the footy hard enough. Hill would add pace I guess. We do need more pace.

I guess I’ll sleep through the trade period if that is our net gain. I understand we need better depth. But a gun player being added to the squad during trade & free agency once in a while would be nice. we need at least one inside mid. We have too many that don’t hunt the footy hard enough. Hill would add pace I guess. We do need more pace.
Taranto or similar would be nice

Said before and I'll say it again - I don't want someone who is on the record as being a Sandy Hook conspiracy theorist on the list. Big no to Mathieson.

For context, at 4:35 in this video:

Pragmatic Shill, the video was poorly edited and was misinterpreted. He has since apologised for it and thought he people were asking about conspiracy theories that existed and people believed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back