List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best case in the three way ruck trade is we get a future 3rd from Hawthorn. 🤞

Worst case is we get a pick in the 50's from them that we might not be able to use for a pick 1 bid match. :thumbsdown:

Can't see the Hawks or us getting one of Geelong's picks in the 30's out of them from here. :expressionless:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On that offer that was supposedly knocked back it’s likely we’re talking 58 as the 3rd rounder. I’m not a massive fan of Hill, but I’d have taken that if GWS accepted. It’s also a sign that we’re very confident we have the points for Daicos!

If Hill's getting all emotional and stuff like that.. where's the GDub to capitalise on Hill's obfuscatedness.. get in Hill's ear and give him something mellifluous re.. bit of cajoling.. he'll sign before he realises he's done a non sequitor.. no choice but to make his way down to the Holden Centre.. he'll be like all flummoxed about it before he walks in.. but once he walks in........ he'll be like like....... * re.... this is all avant-garde.. this is chic man.. this.. is.. 50.. shades.. of seeeeexy.. this is the Collingwood Football Club.. this.... is where I belong.

Last edited:
The headlines often leave out important parts of the deal. Likely that we were asking for points back this year as a part of it.

What could they possibly have sent back that would insulate us from an inevitable bid from North at Pick 1?

If you can throw a 600-800 point deficit at another team's future first round pick (and in the process force them to make 3-4 picks at the tail of the draft with no ability to match an NGA bid they're looking at) then you put the bid in at pick 1. Every single time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back