List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we doing? Makes me think we're lucky we didn't trade De Goey for Lipinski.

I think when people commence at Collingwood, their brains are held at the door till they leave

It was the time pressure created by Geelong being arseholes basically.

An out of contract player that has been playing VFL for years. Move on. We found him a home.
To be honest I think the Hawks just downgraded their ruckman from Ceglar to Lynch & cost places in the draft, but nobody is having a crack at them.

Looks like we traded the second best ruck out of this lot for the worst return. Was expecting a pick on it’s own instead of potentially just upgrading two picks at best half a dozen places each.

Fort & 41 > 50 & future 3rd (BL)

Ceglar & future 4th (Haw) > future 3rd (BL)

Lynch, future 3rd (Freo), future 4th (GC) > future 3rd (BL) & future

Hawks also reported to be paying a large chunk of Ceglar's contract.

So Max Lynch’s value is more or less the same as Krueger’s just dealing with future picks rather than 2021 picks. Makes sense if we think about it. He only played 2 games this year.

yeh, and held his own against Gawn and O’Brien. The best ruck and a reigning best and fairest, he is joining hawks as their number one ruck. We got unders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lynch is OOC....and would walk to Hawks in PSD (are we really going to pick him up?)

So we took a 2 pick upgrade next year.
Technically we;ve gone from have 1x3rd + 1x4th to 2x3rd....

So when trading picks over the next month back into this draft, they are worth a bit (especially the hawks one given where they are projected to finish).

Again....he's OOC....so "true value" never exists.
Plus he's depth for us, who we picked up as a rookie.....so going on that, we're doing ok here.

I'm certainly backing Freo's pick to be worth quite a bit less than Hawthorn's next year. Unknown quantity is if Brisbane take a tumble. Personally, I don't see them being any higher up than this year. It will be nice to death ride them, and Hawthorn.

How so? Suns 4th upgraded to Brisbane’s third, Feo’s third upgraded to Hawks third, unless you think the Hawks will actually be decent next year?

Depends on how you package it.

Gold Coast’s 4th -> Hawthorn’s 3rd is an upgrade.
Fremantle’s 3rd -> Brisbane’s 3rd is a downgrade.

yeh, and held his own against Gawn and O’Brien. The best ruck and a reigning best and fairest, he is joining hawks as their number one ruck. We got unders
Everyone mentions that game against Gawn. He had some good hitouts but the reality is, Gawn beat him and received 2 Brownlow votes. He's played 3 games in 5 years. We did ok here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back