List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was big on Fiorini in years past but his disposal is a constant issue

Going at 58% DE this year

66% DE over his career for a predominantly outside player

Would have him for free and low salary as depth over others we have … but would be bottom 3rd of the list

Better suited to NM than Collingwood

Still keen on Jack Ross.

3 way trade with gws and Adelaide. We get Tom Green, Adelaide get Grundy and GWS get 3 first rounders

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just something for anyone who believes what comes off that Facebook page that mentioned Fiorini btw…
View attachment 1433637
To be fair, he did apologise for it. Facebook is not an accurate source of information unless you're using it against someone.

To be fair, he did apologise for it. Facebook is not an accurate source of information unless you're using it against someone.
Wasn’t criticising Chrispiesssss , he gave full disclosure. But there have been a few posters who have run with stuff off that page before as if it was fact, and not some 12 year old making s**t up.

I think the figure to retain JDG per year now starts with a 6 after last weekend’s shenanigans. Rival offers probably went from $1m+ to the $800k range. Definitely agree with the bolded. Bucks no doubt would have him in the too hard basket by now on the basis of Stephenson being moved on, but McRae feels a softer touch. I genuinely don’t know which approach I prefer.
I think De Goey should say thank you and sign up. The sooner the better.

Put some triggers both positive and negative - so if he works hard and pulls his head in then he can earn $800k a season.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Wasn’t criticising Chrispiesssss , he gave full disclosure. But there have been a few posters who have run with stuff off that page before as if it was fact, and not some 12 year old making s**t up.
It would be good if there was a rumour page with some validity. I guess they'd struggle to attract an audience, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back