Collingwood trade bait

Remove this Banner Ad

Jarrod Molloy- would get a 3rd round pick
Mark McGough- maybe a 3rd round pick.
Leon Davis- a solid player, like James McDonald
Ben Kinnear- nothing
Rupert Betheras- nothing
Steven McKee- a draft pick if your lucky.

Originally posted by vicpride99
Jarrod Molloy- would get a 3rd round pick
Mark McGough- maybe a 3rd round pick.
Leon Davis- a solid player, like James McDonald
Ben Kinnear- nothing
Rupert Betheras- nothing
Steven McKee- a draft pick if your lucky.

leon davis solid?
i think he is anything but. capable of the miraculous, but he is playing in collingwood's reserves for a reason

That seems fair "wooshta_9"

Mark is a great player.... its just we have to many players like him: example - Scotland, O'Bree, Licuria and Burns.

that sounds okay that swap "Demon37"

On Paul Whaetley he looks a real athlete who may just have a few rough edges to work on…

I ‘d really like to use him as a running wingman if he came to pie land…

Im surprised youd want to let him go.

Originally posted by The Clokes

Im surprised youd want to let him go.

So am I.

People are forgetting how good he was in 2002. Damaging player who has the most penetrating kick in the competition.

We'd be nuts to get rid of him for a player like Davis.

****.....wouldn't want any of them at Carlton-land.

Maybe Molloy if we traded Whitnall, but the two of them together....well, ****, you have a sausage sizzle at training and you'd have to send World Vision in for the rest of them.

Talk about over-rating players. If a player can't crack a team's best 22, then there is no way he is worth a pick below 30.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jasbo why would we trade Tarks he is a absolute chapion I cannot see 1 reason why we would trade him.

As for Scotland I think he will only go if he says he wants to and i think he has changed his mind about leaving now.

Originally posted by bacon buster
leon davis solid?
i think he is anything but. capable of the miraculous, but he is playing in collingwood's reserves for a reason

.......and that reason is that the senior side is second on the ladder. He just cant break into the senior 22. Same as half a dozen of his mates who would be walk up starts at 12 other clubs.

Originally posted by Demon37
Would love to snap up either one.

Watch Scotland become a star at his next club.

Scotland is staying.

Lockyer might be traded though, although I expect MM would give him a year to prove he can still cut it after his knee.

Why are you so down about Tarks he is a champion. We could keep huim for his kick ins alone.

Put it this way who would you rather running around for us? Andrew Williams or Tarkyn Lockyer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back