Traded Collingwood trade F2, F3, F4 to Gold Coast for #22, 46, 58, 79 & F4

Remove this Banner Ad

Bid at pick #1 will cost 2400 points = #22, #36, #41, #43 and #46 leaving the Pies with #48 and #58 to trade with
Bulldogs will ask for 36 for Lipinski you would think and Collingwood would offer 1 in the 40's.
That is a lot of list spots Collingwood will have to keep free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

F**k me this 2020 draft haul better produce some long termers because we've set ourselves up for next to no additions over the next two drafts. We'll get Daicos, and our first rounder next year will be a top end pick, but you'd like a few more darts to throw at the board, that's for sure

F**k me this 2020 draft haul better produce some long termers because we've set ourselves up for next to no additions over the next two drafts. We'll get Daicos, and our first rounder next year will be a top end pick, but you'd like a few more darts to throw at the board, that's for sure

Henry/Macrare/Poulter/Mcreery/Ginnivan also been Promising at AFL Level

North wont bid now.
The idea in bidding would be to screw the pies 2022 draft hand.
The pies answer is to have no 2022 draft hand.
Epic.
We go to NM and advise them if Nick Daicos is available at pick 2 or later, we’d be interested in trading pick 22 for your 2022 2nd rounder on draft night, as we won’t need it to match a bid. Next years draft is meant to be far more heavily affected by F/S and northern academy kids. Possibly even some free agency band one and two’s.

To request NM not bid on ND at bid one would be draft tampering and we wouldn’t do that.😏

Last edited:
I assume Collingwood are going to use some of these picks for Lipinski and other trades. Otherwise that is a lot of players to delist to take these picks to the draft.

They will do trades where they consolidate say 3 picks into 2 so the points are the same but it saves them one list spot etc (we might even help them with this in the kreuger deal).

I for one am very happy with the first day of trading.
We get a host of picks to cover for young Nick, so well done on that, as that was our first goal.
We are also obviously on good terms with GC, so I wouldn't think a bid will come for Nick until Adelaide at pick 4 (more points saved).

There is still a long way to go in this trade period, so I am not to worried about losing next years later picks just yet.

We are on the right track.

If NM don’t bid at pick one, we’ll flick pick 22 for a 2022 2nd rounder off someone, as we won’t need the points from that pick any more. Maybe an Essendon or St.Kilda who think they’ll do better next year, whereas I’m not so sure.

With Pendles signing on, I believe we have 9 list spots vacant. 2 required for Lipinski file and Kreuger. That’s 7 picks to take to the draft.

Promote Noble on draft night for a nothing pick and redraft a player or two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back