List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the moment we have a senior list of 35 (including new boys) but I suspect we will go for a list of 38 this year.
Clear from their trading and some of Hine statements they rate the top 30 but nothing else in this draft. I think they might aim to take 2-3 selections in the draft and hope they can snag something late as per the year when Marsh and Langdon got through. Can always upgrade rookies and gives Collingwood the option of cutting rookie listed players if need be after the first year.
For the first time in a long time wouldn't mind betting we try and drag someone through the PSD. Couple of players I dont mind for that spot.
Rookie list will be 5-6 I would think.

If we go with 38 & 6 rookies, it would look something like this:
SENIOR LIST: 31 + FROST + TRELOAR, AISH & HOWE = 35
+ PICKS 27, 66 & 77 [or delisted free agent / PSD] = 38

ROOKIE A: 2 [ABBOTT & GAULT] + 4 [possibly including: KEEFFE & THOMAS]

ROOKIE B
: 2 [COX & WYATT]

At the moment we have a senior list of 35 (including new boys) but I suspect we will go for a list of 38 this year.

Clear from their trading and some of Hine statements they rate the top 30 but nothing else in this draft. I think they might aim to take 2-3 selections in the draft and hope they can snag something late as per the year when Marsh and Langdon got through. Can always upgrade rookies and gives Collingwood the option of cutting rookie listed players if need be after the first year.

For the first time in a long time wouldn't mind betting we try and drag someone through the PSD. Couple of players I dont mind for that spot.

Rookie list will be 5-6 I would think.

Snoop dog which players in your opinion may interest us in the PSD?

I see your point, but it doesn't always work out.

David Swallow, Sam Day, Dion Prestia, Daniel Gorringe and Harley Bennell and Josh Caddy have left.

(no top ten picks)

(no top ten picks)

Kade Kolodjashni

Peter Wright

* not counting mini draft picks (O'Meara and Martin) - two potentially great, but injury-riddled players.

Nothing that special really. GWS is scarier.
Gold Coast will be extremely underwhelming. They really needed to keep Dixon and Bennell, 2 massive blows.

We honestly have more talent on the list...

The real success out of this trade period has been that all of the players we targeted actually wanted to join us.
It wasn't about the $$$$ either. They all fielded relatively similar or greater offers from elsewhere and still were "hell-bent" on joining us.

We are building the right kind of place and environment around the place.
Surprising really given how much the players hate Bucks.....;)

If you go on collingwood app go into players and click on natham freeman his already in a st kilda jumper!! Someone has a sense of humour at the pies...lol
I actually just googled "list of 2015 Collingwood players" and noticed that all the delisted players are gone, even Kennedy and Seedsman are gone, but Freeman is still there!

I opened a strategy thread this afternoon on the Brisbane board: 'To get the Lions roaring again...'

It was closed after a few hours.

Whilst one gentleman was aggrieved by my presence, others treated me with a pleasing civility.

Invitations will be sent north to my new friends for an inter-faith group hug at Vic Park.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go to the scandals and rumours page of Brisbane beer bottles, I got a month ban from tbf for a month because I had a different opinion, the excuse was I posted crap. Ha anti-collingwood bears #Thanks4aishO
Nice work.

If i am not mistaken now we have 5 senior spots to fill in our senior list.
Frost upgrade makes 4.
So will have to fill 4 senior spots in the draft? Can anyone confirm this.
That is if we do not pick anyone that has been delisted. For example when we picked up Armstrong from Sydney which wasnt via the draft.
OUT: Seedsman, Freeman, Dwyer, Young, Karnezis, Kennedy, Thomas, and Keefe (8).
IN: Howe, Treloar, Aish (3).

Rookie upgrades: Frost and possibly Abbott (2). Will depend on who is available in the draft when our 4th pick is up.

Expect us to have a minimum of 3 picks or a maximum of 4 picks in the National draft.

Coz they held their nerve and got him for #19 just before trade ended.
You can argue we did blink but there is a huge difference in both situations. We are committed to improve significantly, they are content with marginal steps as they were so close (in their mind) last year.
No-one is ever going to convince me Yarran is anything more than reliable used Commodore, and they gave up a brand new Calais pick for him.
They lost.

YET AGAIN ANOTHER RICHMOND IDIOT

Pies won't make the eight as long as that arsebat is coaching them.
Interesting fact on Nathan Buckley.

Buckley is the most unsuccessful player/coach in the history of the AFL.

Nobody in the history of the AFL has played and coached more games than Nathan Buckley without ever being involved in a premiership.

Its hilarious, FIGJAM is the biggest loser in the history of the VFL/AFL, long may he reign

I can't say I come to the Collingwood

ANOTHER RICHMOND IDIOT

The big winner is Richmond. We lost nobody, and injected two players who will both have key roles to play.
Yarran will stand out like the proverbial at Richmond. Electric pace, explosive skills and elite kicking ability, with Chocco as a mentor I expect 2016 for him to have the best year in his career.
Townsend looks like a nothing deal, but he has been targeted for a reason and will be blooded. If Dan Richardson is right, and he has a similar impact to his ex teammate in Anthony Miles, look out.

TOP UP ON METH, WE PLAY LIKE BAMBI !

ASADA have a watch list...this idiot just put Richmond on it.

We're out of picks to give them :eek:
Jeremy Cameron........coming to a football club near you via the PSD....for................FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WE now need GWS to claim they will not trade him under any circumstance to confirm.

I opened a strategy thread this afternoon on the Brisbane board: 'To get the Lions roaring again...'

It was closed after a few hours.

Whilst one gentleman was aggrieved by my presence, others treated me with a pleasing civility.

Invitations will be sent north to my new friends for an inter-faith group hug at Vic Park.
Just don't get handsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back