List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2015

What Trade Happens 1st

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How often Dane Swan is used as a photo on the Herald Sun site when its just a general article about the AFL

Yeah, the Herald Sun has some weird connections. I saw yesterday the link to the story about a woman claiming she was the victim of a high level pedophile ring which included at least one prime minister 40 years ago was illustrated by a picture of Julia Gillard. Borders on actionable, that one.

Aish or Treloar be the better player?

Treloar is a mile in front at the moment. Already playing to a high level with plenty of scope for natural improvement.

Aish looks to have a pretty strong skill set, but is yet to put together a consistent season, let alone a high level one. If he makes good on his attributes we will look back on this trade period as the most significant for our club ever.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I've always liked Hartley. It would be a nice story if Hine thought he had enough improvement in him to bring him back onto the list.

We simply can't take Hartley with Frost and Brown already on the list, plus Keeffe in the wings.

If we take another tall KPD he has to have the ability to get more than 5 touches and kick the footy.

Moore also plays the same lockdown-only role if he goes back, it's not really good enough in modern footy.

We simply can't take Hartley with Frost and Brown already on the list, plus Keeffe in the wings.

If we take another tall KPD he has to have the ability to get more than 5 touches and kick the footy.

Moore also plays the same lockdown-only role if he goes back, it's not really good enough in modern footy.

Moore can play more then just a LockDown-Only Defender

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood

Not allowed to talk down Moore. It's unacceptable.

motr

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2003
Sydney
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool

That's a good point, but if Reid plays forward who provides insurance for Brown and Frost. Is Marsh seen as a KP option.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hartley is more than just a lock down defender, he's added intercept marking into his game since he left us.

I feel Frost will be over taken by Marsh next year just for the fact that he can't rebound. Plus I think Reid will play CHB if he reaches the field.

Kappa

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 7, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hartley is more than just a lock down defender, he's added intercept marking into his game since he left us.

I feel Frost will be over taken by Marsh next year just for the fact that he can't rebound. Plus I think Reid will play CHB if he reaches the field.

Reid HB, Brown FB, Scharenberg/Marsh 3rd tall, that leaves Frost and Goldsack as the backups (plus Keeffe in 2017) and absolutely no room for Hartley

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Reid HB, Brown FB, Scharenberg/Marsh 3rd tall, that leaves Frost and Goldsack as the backups (plus Keeffe in 2017) and absolutely no room for Hartley
I'm not saying draft him again, I was just suggesting that he's more than just a Frost or a Brown type. I would take Mitch Brown before Hartley because he would provide better depth. Don't think you can really count of Keeffe to come back and play consistent football in 2017.

pablo disco bar

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 16, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood

Until marsh does another hammy

Mar 2, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Bushrangers
This is what I mean when I say Collingwood is used for clicks.

Two separate tweets from FoxFooty pertaining to ALL clubs yet in both cases, who is used to gain attention?
Sorry for the entirely off topic bump... but since you made this post I haven't been able to stop noticing papers doing this. 9/10 times if there is a general article about the AFL they'll have a photo of a Collingwood player as the accompanying image.

Oct 14, 2015
Free State NSW
AFL Club
Collingwood
Feeling sentimental....

Remember the tension of this thread?

Dekker was a Kaaa Hunt because he could not get a deal done and we weren't Geelong.

Brisbane and GWS were behaving like our glue-sniffing relatives.

But GOODNESS prevailed so we could embrace Howe, Treloar, and Aisho!

Too many months to wait to see them starring.

Feeling sentimental....

Remember the tension of this thread?

Dekker was a Kaaa Hunt because he could not get a deal done and we weren't Geelong.

Brisbane and GWS were behaving like our glue-sniffing relatives.

But GOODNESS prevailed so we could embrace Howe, Treloar, and Aisho!

Too many months to wait to see them starring.

Problem with Trade Week. There such a long time to you see the Players play at there new Club

AmellyPies

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
I remember seeing Riley Beveridge (FOX FOOTY) report that GWS should ask for Jamie Elliot for Adam Treloar.

Attachments

• Thailand 2015 339.JPG
    Thailand 2015 339.JPG
    550.3 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back