List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My bad, TD.
Nobody shoot the messenger!
... Mayne is understood to have been offered a four-year deal worth more than $500,000 a season to join Collingwood, but some of the finer points in that deal still have to be resolved...

Same article from before:
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-10-06/trade-wrap-vickery-likely-to-be-the-first-free-agent-to-move

That Okay. I read it too.

I be Suprised now IF Mayne is Announced Tomorrow espically with the Club being busy with the Copeland Trophy.

Though I say both Wells and Mayne should be announced by Wednesday at the Latest you Think

I thought so too but I saw a Few Games he used the ball at 100%

he may go at 100% but he is a slow decision maker and poor short kick. his long kicks hang too long and he always has to get back on his left foot. he sometimes give the impression he might play on quick or go short but you know he will always go back and dump it long over the mark.

Agreed.
Keafe would be in prime position to be picked - unless we are bringing in a couple of new KPD's from outside [Tomlinson? MacKenzie? etc].
Can we stop with the Tomlinson stuff please? He isn't leaving. He's said he's not leaving, His manager said he's not leaving.

he may go at 100% but he is a slow decision maker and poor short kick. his long kicks hang too long and he always has to get back on his left foot. he sometimes give the impression he might play on quick or go short but you know he will always go back and dump it long over the mark.
But apart from that, his disposal is fine.
:p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in April no one thought Hamling and Roberts to be the dogs key backs in the GF.

sure Brown is handy on the gorilla's but maybe we are better heading in a more mobile direction. so if he and frost went I'm not fussed.
Ramsay, Marsh, Scharenberg
Howe, Reid, Maynard

looks ok to me... still have Sinclair, Williams (maybe?), Langdon, Goldsack, Smith, Oxley, Keeffe... draft a KPD prospect too and we are going alright...

as mentioned though, if Brown goes we could get his brother or Mackenzie pretty cheap/free if we feel the need.
If we trade Brown for 29 (30 I think it is now) we could get a young KPD to develop too (or trade up for a better one).

Stop melting. Reid, Goldsack, Howe, Keeffe, Sinkers, Berg, Ramsay, Maynard, Marsh( if he stays ;) ). Doubt anything AA material but enough players to work with and make something decent out of it.
Langdon? Plus we can play Varcoe and Crisp down there.
I am not too concerned about our backline.

Langdon? Plus we can play Varcoe and Crisp down there.
I am not too concerned about our backline.
Langdon. Totally forgot about him.
-edit and we got the Ox too

Mayne offered more then $500.000 a season now.wtf is going on $500.000 plus for a dud but knows how to tackle.we are a bloody joke if this is true.piss off back to GWS gubby.

20 pages since I last checked in.who else's reads the last page first and goes backwards from there...confuses the crap out of me.
Then I realise it's the same stuff I've been reading for weeks,come on trade period already .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back