List Mgmt. Collingwood Trade Talk 2016 part 2 - see Mod Warning p 281

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's lightly costed, why not.
Brings terrific quality ball winning and delivery.
Great work ethic...
Leadership on field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Folks, the time is almost upon us. Trade period is around the corner. We must flock to the draft/trade board in numbers. Be completely dismissive of opposition point of view and post with an arrogance that shows you aren't taking their s**t today or the next. We are coming off two very strong trade periods so most of you should know what you are doing. Some loyal posters are already fighting the good fight as I type this. If you cop a red wear it with pride and know you went down fighting for what you believe in... For what you know is right. Then come back once your ban is over and repeat. If you see a fellow pies supporter in an argument go to his aid, gang mentality wins. Gang mentality always wins. It's us vs them, no one sides with the pies fan so out number, irritate and antagonise. Couldn't think of a better bunch of blokes to go to war with. Go forth brave soldiers.

Last edited:
Channel 10 news....

Cloke will ask to be traded nxt week. Dogs his preference.

Suns looking at Witts.

Witts + ?? = JOM
Thanks for the news.

Unrelated but the most common post on the Draft and Trading board last year was " you won't get both Treloar and Aish. You'll only get one":rolleyes:

Folks, the time is almost upon us. Trade period is around the corner. We must flock to the draft/trade board in numbers. Be completely dismissive of opposition point of view and post with an arrogance that shows you aren't taking their today or the next. We are coming off two very strong trade periods so most of you should know what you are doing. Some loyal posters are already fighting the good fight as I type this. If you cop a red wear it with pride and know you went down fighting for what you believe in... For what you know is right. Then come back once your ban is over and repeat. If you see a fellow pies supporter is an argument go to his aid, gang mentality wins. Gang mentality always wins. It's us vs them, no one sides with the pies fan so out number, irritate and antagonise. Couldn't think of a better bunch of blokes to go to war with. Go forth brave soldiers.
lol

sarcasm_font.jpg

Folks, the time is almost upon us. Trade period is around the corner. We must flock to the draft/trade board in numbers. Be completely dismissive of opposition point of view and post with an arrogance that shows you aren't taking their s**t today or the next. We are coming off two very strong trade periods so most of you should know what you are doing. Some loyal posters are already fighting the good fight as I type this. If you cop a red wear it with pride and know you went down fighting for what you believe in... For what you know is right. Then come back once your ban is over and repeat. If you see a fellow pies supporter is an argument go to his aid, gang mentality wins. Gang mentality always wins. It's us vs them, no one sides with the pies fan so out number, irritate and antagonise. Couldn't think of a better bunch of blokes to go to war with. Go forth brave soldiers.

That sort of s**t will get you a red card without warning on the drafts board. It's like being an Afircan American walking around with a bad arse strut in the sixties. That s**t will get you locked up, and seeing 'red'.

I'd like the Hawks to choose Witts personally because it gives a better chance of ending up in the first round, which enables us to trade a first rounder next year if need be if 2 Metre Peter decides the Westpac Centre makes the best burgers

Pick 15 + Pick 51 for Witts + 25

That's not enough for Witts, pick 51 for a second coming into late first, I'd be disappointed with that.

That's not enough for Witts, pick 51 for a second coming into late first, I'd be disappointed with that.
I'm of the opinion that Witts is not a good player, and unfortunately I don't think his value is very high. I wouldn't be against an offer like this. One of the Suns' 300 2nd rounders would be tempting however.

Jom is a risk

I don't think he is a risk in that he gets a medical and his knee is fine or not. If knee is fine take him if possible, if not then no pick is a good one to spend on him.

Little chance he hasn't already had a medical by the team he is going to and also agreed to terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back